Train for a New Tomorrow

"Do I belong here?"

I've asked myself that question since day one, and I've gotten different responses each time. "Yes.", "Of course.", "Why would you ask such a question?", and my ultimate favorite, "I don't think we'd be the same without you." But yesterday, it was made clear. 

I don't.

The wretched king made me understand. Berry Bitty City never needed me. This city was thriving and prospering without my Coconut Clinic. I am an intruder. I have changed the script. This show will never be the same again because of me: Its number one fan. But it's not like I've done anything bad during my time here. Sure, I've gotten a third of the characters to fall in love with me, but that wasn't my goal. I didn't want Strawberry to fall in love with me. I totally didn't want Raspberry to be my girlfriend. But some things transpired out of my control, and so, here we are. I know I don't belong here. I knew it from the start. There's nothing I can do to change that.

But the thing is...

I don't give a hoot.

I might not have been born here. I might never get to see a white berry nor Berrykin. I'll just be an outlier for the rest of eternity and not see any difference. But that's not going to stop me from leaving the only place I've ever felt accepted. They've treated me with hospitality. They let me start a business here. Heck, I even have my own dessert name.

Coconut Sorbet is still the best name ever.

I look around at the girls training with me, with Orange and Plum at the front, teaching us the Way of the Fist, Cobra Kai style. We kind of evolved in a similar sense. We started out as snowflakes, but as we progressed, we got stronger and more mature to the world around us. After King Vorthrax paid a little visit before the throwdown, Orange and Plum decided to begin our training immediately. I'm excited to be a part of this, because getting to train with these colorful characters is so awesome.

I look at Blueberry. She returned from her mission with the princess, and as expected, they couldn't find anything regarding King Vorthrax. After he was banished, the old Berrykins wanted nothing to remember him by, so they burned every scroll pertaining to him. Even his weaknesses. I can't blame them for doing such a thing, because I'd want to forget such an ugly face too.

Orange: Alright, fighting positions!

I get in my fighting position, and so do the girls. Just because, here's a layout of where I am.

O P

S C B
L R

According to the diagram, I'm in the front center, per my own request, so if Plum and Orange need to call on a student, I'm ripe for picking.

That sounded awful... Sorry...

Orange: Alright, now we're going to test your power, and the best way to do that is with weapons.

Plum: Yeah! Weapons! Isn't that awesome?!

No one is keen about using weapons.

Lemon: Wh-what if I hurt someone by accident?

Orange: You won't.