The Berry Best You Can Be

It's the middle of the night and King Vorthrax chuckles with great arrogance as he towers over Berry Bitty City.

King Vorthrax: That gust was merely a prelude of the storm I'm going to bring upon this fruit salad of a city! Because now it's time for my ultimate plan of evilness to begin!

Thorn and Scorn yawn at King Vorthrax's terror. 

Thorn: No one cares, just cast your spell already!

Scorn: Yippity-yap!

King Vorthrax snarls at them.

King Vorthrax: Shut up! I'm the boss and I get to shout as much as I want!

Scorn: I'd prefer it if you didn't shout. 

Thorn: I think I'm turning deaf because of it.

King Vorthrax: Enough already!

Thorn: Oh, what was that? 'I want some spaghetti?'

Scorn chuckles as King Vorthrax grabs them both and tosses them, by their horns, into a thistle bush.

King Vorthrax: Shut your mouth! Spaghetti isn't even a real word!

Scorn and Thorn are in massive pain, due to having thistles everywhere. 

Scorn: Ow! Why the thistle bush?!

Thorn: One's in my leg!

King Vorthrax ignores them as he plants his palms together and shouts his chant, to make the storm he will conjure even stronger than before. 

King Vorthax: Veena vretcum! Solais froknar pozintae!

The clouds get darker, and thunder begins to roar. 

King Vorthrax: Veena vretcum! Solais froknar pozintae!

The wind picks up, shaking the shrubbery and trembling the trees. 

King Vorthrax: VEENA VRECTUM! SOLAIS FROKNAR POZINTAE!

[CLASH]

A dash of lightning commences the storm that prompts everyone to enter their homes and hope for the best, all the while King Vorthrax cackles at his deed. 

King Vorthrax: This is what my wrath entails, Berry Bitty City!

Thorn and Scorn, who manage to get themselves free from the thistle bush, are impressed. 

Thorn and Scorn: Whoa. 

Thorn: I dare you to get struck by lightning!

Scorn: I dare you first!

They both tussle into the storm and in a matter of seconds, they both get struck by lightning. 

[ZAP]

At first, they howl and scream, and then, they cackle and holler like madmen.