We sat there in silence, both of us apparently not knowing what to say.

"So um, you going to Austin's party?" She asked, looking at her shoelaces before looking up at me.

I haven't thought about that, I mean everyone I know is going but I wasn't sure if I was but if Lauren goes, then, I'll definitely go.

"I haven't really thought about it but are you going to go?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes.

I'm still waiting on the nurse to finish with some freshman who got a major wedgie, poor little freshman, I know that must've hurt terribly bad.

"Yeah, it should be fun." She shrugged.

"I'll think about it." I shot her a smile.

She was about to say something else until the nurse popped up. "Okay Jake, make sure to ice that touche of yours!" She said before turning her attention to me.

"Oh Camila," she sighed, I giggled. I've been here so many times you could practically call this my second home.

"What happened this time?" She half-smiled at me. "I hurt my ankle," she was about to speak up but I stopped her, "in my defense, it wasn't my fault!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh sure, like the time when you ran into your locker wasn't your fault? Or when you tripped over your own books or when you fell down the stairs or when-"

"Okay, okay! I get it, I'm clumsy, but this wasn't my fault I swear." She just laughed and motioned for me to come into her office.

Lauren immediately stood up and grabbed my hand. I smiled kindly at her as she wrapped her arm around my waist as mine went around her neck and she laced our fingers together.

I limped into the office with Lauren's help, she even lifted me onto the waiting table. I smiled gratefully at her. She smiled back shyly, about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist again, I seem to do a lot of that.

She turned around expectedly. "Can you bend down a little? You're too tall." I pouted, she laughed but raised her eyebrow confusingly at me, which might I add was absolutely adorable. She kneeled down a little bit, reaching my height.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against her cheek, kissing the flesh softly. She stood back up blushing mad crazy. I smiled at her red neck and tomato-y cheeks.

"W-what was t-that f-for?" She stuttered, seemingly surprised.

"Thank you for helping me, it was really sweet of you." I told her, still holding on to her wrist.

"Any-anytime." I giggled. "I'm gonna go change to class now, see you later?" She said shyly, still blushing. I nodded and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Okay," I grinned. I let go of her wrist as she walked away. She turned around to wave but ran into the door. I laughed, she was unbelievably cute.

Her cheeks turned darker if possible and she nodded shyly at me before walking out.

Nurse Jackson walked up to with ankle wrapping tape and a smirk on her face.

"Someone's got googley eyes for Jauregui." Now it was my turn to blush.

"You'd guys be cute together." I covered my hands with my face, oh my god. Nurse Jackson has so filter!

Lauren's POV

"Hey Laur," Adam, a guy on the boys varsity basketball team greeted me. We've known each other since we were 3 years old.

"Hey." I greeted him back with a polite wave.