!rise!Mikey x sad reader

((not original concept))

Today was probably the worst day of the week. And it was just a train wreck already, it all started and ended with your mom/dad.

You parent had been getting on your every last nerve, criticizing you on your every move, telling you you could have done better with anything.

At school, you heard people whisper behind your back and stare and point at you in the halls, today took the cake though.

A random guy spilt juice over the top of your head during lunch and shouted that you got 'wet' for him making almost everyone erupt in laughter.

You didn't even bother picking up your stuff while you ran out of the cafeteria. you just wished this all would end.

Luckily your parents agreed to let you stay at a friend's house, even if it was just because they didn't want to deal with you.

You were going to spend the entire weekend with the turtles. movie nights, boardgames and pizza for the next two days and honestly that's about the only thing keeping you going. that, and Mikey promised a lot of hugs after he heard of how your week has been.

You got home and collapsed on the bed, checking your phone. Mikey had texted you. It was just telling you what to bring and when to be there. you closed your phone and took off your back pack, replacing it with a luggage bag packed with everything you need.

On the edge of your bed you saw a fuzzy hoodie a loved one gave you and you pick it up and pulled it on over your clothes.

You arrive at the lair and April greets you, she, to, was spending the night.
Next was Leo who stood in front of you excitedly. You plastered a fake smile on your face and nodded. You reached into your bad and pulled out a blue unicorn onesie.

"Woahohoho niceee!"

He took it from you quickly and went to his room to change. Mikey hugged you from behind making you squeak.

"Just me (y/n)! Why didn't you tell me you owned something so soft!"

He exclaimed stroking your hoodie, your face was turning red at him being so close.

"GUYS COME HERE!"

Raph left the arcade, Donnie left his lab and Leo left his room, Unicorn onesie half on in a slite panic from Mikey's tone.

"It's a snuggle hoodie!"

"Wait-"

The boys surrounded you and and grouped hugged you, squeezing you tight. Was this a code you were not made aware of? Mikey nuzzled into your back and everyone was enjoying how soft and fluffy your hoodie was. Even Donnie seemed to being enjoying this hug.

They all let go and went Separate ways to get ready for the big sleepover. You felt 100x better now than a few seconds ago. April chuckled to herself from the couch.

Mikey tugs on your sleeve and you look at him.

"(Y/n) can we go to my room for a sec?"

You blush instantly and nod.

Mikey leads you to his room with your sleeve in tow. He carefully closed the door and faces you.

"(Y/n) are you ok?"

You blinked. And you felt tears build up in your eyes. Nobody really ever asked how you felt. Besides Mikey of course.

"Uh yeah just-just a bad day is all."

"You seem to have a lot of those presently."

You chuckled.

"Yeah life sucks.."

"Not for the next two days it's not! and I will make it my personal duty to make sure of it. You can count on me (y/n)!"

The tears streamed down your cheeks, why was he so damn cute and supportive? What did you do to deserve him?

"Hey.. it's ok"

He sat down on his bed beside you.

"Your ok, what's wrong?"

He was obviously worried at the sudden outburst.

"I love you so much Mikey"

you sobbed. All those pent up emotions spewing out. And Mikey listened to you. Albeit a little flustered.

After calming you down Mikey hugged you and flopped back taking you down with him.

"I love you to (y/n)"

He pulled you closer. You blinked and felt your face get super hot.

"I-uh wh-"

"Let's go start the movie, what about that (y/n)? No more sad talk."

He smiled brightly at you.

You nod. This conversation wasn't over.