Chapter 7 Xiao Ming is going to learn, climb, and tree on the road!

Começar do início

Landa looked carefully, and whispered: "Brother Xiaoming, why don't I come?"

Gao Ming said with a straight face, "What do you mean, brat?! You look down on people, right? Hurry up, hurry up, don't be blind To delay time, I will do it!" The

three of them set out on the road, Gao Ming thought too well. When he first arrived in this world, the farthest way to walk is to go down a mountain. Didn't he think it was just walking? Think his 1.8 meter man can beat him? But this is not the case when they are really on the road. They have no tools to hold water, and the stone bowl cannot carry water all over the ground. Gao Ming walked with the burden on his back and became more and more tired and thirsty. The sun above his head was getting bigger and bigger, his whole feet seemed to be soaked in sweat, and his socks were already wet.

Seeing that Gao Ming was in pain, Landa boldly snatched the burden from Gao Ming's hand. Gao Ming had no strength to fight back, so he had to go down the slope, thinking that his physical strength was not up to the mark, so he had to step up his exercise.

The sun was fierce at noon, the three of them ate a few small sweet fruits to quench their thirst, and continued on their way. Gao Ming looked at the backs of Bujia and Landa as if they were all right, admiring and feeling sorry for the brothers, he gritted his teeth and followed behind.

Bujia, who was walking in the front, stopped suddenly, and Gao Ming was startled. He looked at the surrounding jungle like a soldier, took the knife from his neck, opened it, and held it tightly in his hand. Seeing Bujia lying on the ground, pawing away the weeds with both hands, and sticking his ears to the ground, Landa didn't dare to breathe, Gao Ming slowed down his breathing when he saw this.

"There will be a water source not far ahead." Buga said as he got up.

Gao Ming's face was filled with joy, he was finally able to drink water and wipe his face and body, damn it, he was almost like a moving barbecue.

Although Landa and Bujia were happy, their faces were serious, and they were a little more vigilant than when they were on their way just now. Gao Ming suddenly remembered that Landa said that the water source is indispensable for everyone, so there must be prey nearby who need to drink water.

The three of them walked forward for less than an hour and arrived at the source of water. On the way, Gao Ming caught a Gu Gu and said briskly, "How is it?"

Landa cheered and said with a smile: "Brother Ming, you are getting better and better at hunting."

Gao Ming felt a little ashamed when he heard that, catching googu is not yet such a high-tech hunting technique, but it is a good start. Bujia observed the terrain and settled down on a rocky place not far from the source of water. Landa was looking for dead branches for the shop, and Bujia went to fetch water. This water source is a river, and the scale is quite large. Gao Ming was afraid of large animals, and Bu Jia was not good at it.

Gao Ming was holding a stone basin, and Bujia was following Gao Ming with a bowl, his eyes were unclear. The leftover honey from last night was eaten before going out in the morning.

After fetching water, Gao Ming wrung out the legs of long trousers hanging around his neck, wiped his face and body, wrung it again, raised his hand and said, "Bujia, I'll wipe it for you, and I'll wipe it for Landa later." Wipe it, cool it down."

Without waiting for Bujia's objection, the cotton cloth in his hand touched Bujia's body, eating tofu to take advantage of it, but when he saw the large and small scars on Bujia's body, he lost his mood. The muscles under his hands tensed.

"Okay." Gao Ming washed the cotton cloth, and walked back with the water basin and Bujia in his arms.

Seeing the two of them coming back, Landa breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "It's so slow!"

Gao Ming pinched Landa's handsome face. These days, Landa felt a little baby fat. He seemed to have lost some weight, but he became more energetic. . Passed the piece of cotton cloth in his hand to Landa, "Here, wipe your face and body, I'll kill Gugu."

Along the way, he picked a lot of bloodweed, which was everywhere, with round grass heads, The inside is full of seeds, and the stalk is long and thin. Because of the large grass head, it overwhelms one piece, which looks quite interesting.

Bujia dug a hole with a bone knife, first sprinkled a layer of grass seeds, Gao Ming slaughtered Gu Gu in the hole, threw blood, hair and internal organs into the hole, Bujia sprinkled another layer For the grass seeds, Landa filled in the soil and spread hay on top, so he was relieved that it smelled bad.

In the dense primeval forest, it is impossible to eat with peace of mind. Gao Ming originally worried that the smell would be too strong and it would not be good to attract prey. The three of them discussed it and decided to wrap it in leaves and make it called Hua Gu Gu. They didn't dare to stay in the place to eat, and ate it while walking, hoping that the taste would be less.

Walk along the water source, but dare not walk on the side, keep a distance, fortunately, you don't have to worry about thirst in the afternoon.

Tianwai Hongxia was burning red, Gao Ming was a little worried, if they didn't find the cave, they would have to sleep in the open today, which needless to say would be dangerous. Gao Ming was worried that Buga and Landa were the same, but they didn't find the cave until the sun went down.

"Don't go." Buga said. There is no mountain nearby, "Climb the tree tonight."

"Climb the tree?" Gao Ming looked at Landa, and whispered, "Landa, help me..."

"Brother Xiao Ming, what did you say?" Gao Ming's voice was too low , Randa did not hear.

"I don't know how to climb trees." Gao Ming bit the bullet, and as expected, he saw the surprised faces of the two brothers.

Dinner was wild fruit, and I found the biggest tree. Gao Ming supported his buttocks on Bujia, and finally sat down safely. Needless to say.

The three of them sat on the branches, wrapped in leather coats and spent the night tremblingly hugging each other.