Looking at me Maa said "Did you want anything?" I shook my head as a no. She said "I'm going downstairs ok, stay here with her." I nodded and said "Maa I created a scene downstairs, so can you please handle that?"

She rolled her eyes and asked "Now with whom?" I looked down and said "Everyone who was sitting there." she shook her head smiling and I asked "Maa why are you smiling? I thought you will yell on me?" "Why would I? You yelled on them because you care for Sachi." she replied. I again replied her within a minute "No Maa you're thinking too mu-" She cut me in the middle and said "If you don't care about her then you wouldn't have even come back at home, but look you're here in front of me. Don't lie, I heard the way you said 'She is my fucking wife'. Oohoo Sanjh, are you in love?" she completed with excitement.

I just shook my head and said rolling my eyes "You're thinking too much Maa, it's not like that. I was just bei-" she again cut me saying "Whatever, I don't care about love but you care about her, the first step in love." She left the room giggling. Sometimes she behaves so childish, not sometime everytime. I sighed and looked at Sachi, whose face was pale, there was no peace on her face. I was feeling more and more guilty looking at her. I don't know about anyone but I think Sachi need to know about Navya and I also want to tell her about Navya. I shouted on her because of Navya, everything happened because of Navya and I think telling the truth is the only way to end this misunderstanding.

Thinking this I sat on the opposite side on bed. I don't know when I fell asleep thinking all this. I was also tired because of my office work and Navya's matter. I always sleep less and passing out on bed is not a usual thing for me.

After few hours someone started to touch my chest and my eyes got wide open. I looked beside and found Sachi who was twisting and turning. I thought she was about to wake up, so before she opens her eyes I sat on bed looking at her.

She slowly opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. In another minute her eyes got wide and her cheeks turned pinkish. She was blushing and suddenly she removed her hand from my chest.

"Why are you here?" The first thing she asked is why I'm here wow.

"Do you know what happened to you?" I asked her and she shook her head saying no.

"Because of you I'm here, you fainted suddenly and everyone called me to come back home." I said looking at her.

"What? I fainted, I don't even know. What happened to me?" She asked me, her eyes were teary.

"Nothing, just because of weakness and stress." I said shrugging my shoulders, she just made OH sound.

"So don't you dare to pull this kind of stunt ever, understand." I ordered her.

"I didn't do anything for my will, it just happened. In these two days I just didn't feel like eating and I had no appetite. Sorry because of me everyone got scared and you also had to come home for nothing, I'm really sorry." She said looking down.

"What do you really think that it's not serious? You fainted Sachi, I don't know why are you blaming yourself and why are you saying sorry for nothing to me. I jus-I just care for you, damit." at the end I was really holding my anger.

This time she didn't say anything and just looked at me with wide eyes, I was searching for any anger or other emotion in her eyes. I saw something weird not understanding those emotions, I broke our eye contact and looked on opposite side. The air turned awkward because of our silence.

She broke the silence saying "I'm going to make dinner." I nodded at her.

Wait what did she said? Where is she going? And why the fuck? I nodded like she just hypnotized me. She was about to go when I held her wrist stopping her. She look at me and my hand, wanting to know why I stopped her.

"Where are you going?" I asked her raising one eyebrow.

"To make dinner" She said in duh tone.

"Why are you so stubborn Sachi, didn't I tell you. You fainted because of weakness and still you're going to make dinner. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT?" I yelled at the end.

"Sorry, but I think there are many guests at home and I don't think Maa wil-" I cut her in the middle because I know what will she tell me.

"I don't care about any guests and more than that you are my wife not those guests', understand this thing in your little brain. I'm not allowing my wife to make dinner, that's it. And your husband is none other than Sanjh Rajvanshi, he can hire more workers and chefs if there are not enough, ok?" I said everything looking at her directly and here we go her cheeks again started to turn pink. I didn't even flirt still she was blushing.

She was looking down and not saying anything. I held her chin and made her look at me "Did you understand? You are not going downstairs until you recover totally. Whatever you want, call me or any worker and don't you dare to disobey me." I said with my hand on her chin and this time her cheeks turned dark red, she just nodded looking somewhere else but not me.

I nodded at her and went downstairs to go to gym because I didn't go at morning. I went inside and started doing push-ups. I remembered her blushed face. She looks too cute when she blushes. Thinking this I smiled while doing push-ups and the fact is that she gives this blushing look only to me. I love the impact I have on her.

After an hour, I was done with my exercise and went outside just to see everyone sipping their tea. I went to them and told Maa "Maa Sachi is not making today's dinner. If you can't manage then just hire more workers, don't overwork." I smiled saying this and Maa also returned it. "I know she is not making dinner and why will she make? Don't let her leave your bedroom Sanjh. Me and Samastha are here for 2 days, we will manage." I nodded and started to go towards our room thinking what happened between Maa and Sachi.

Few days ago, Maa was behaving so weird and cruel to her and now so caring. It's actually good if they care about each other.

I went inside and saw Sachi who was still sleeping, maybe because of medicines. I wanted to tell her about Navya tonight and I will. I sighed and went to washroom thinking how to tell her.

*******************