Jungkook get up and walk toward him pointing at his own eyes " look at her dangerous eyes while mine innocent eyes , very matching?- " He keep on explaining tattoo artist who is attached to corner while jungkook is still moving forward leaving no space between them...

"Jungkook enough " y/n said and dragged him back to his seat .. she gave a half hearted smile to the victim who is afraid and ask him to complete the tattoo and ignor her husband.

Jungkook slump back with a huff and his arms crossed on his chest like a child throwing tantrum , y/n hold his palm and kissed on the top of it making him smile, she smile two with a giving a flying kiss.

"It's beautiful but we are coming back here" he commented when looking at her tattoo which is complete now but scowl is visible at his face.. after paying both of them move out, y/n and jungkook both are obsessed with tattoo.. she have 12 now along with jungkook name back of her neck , same goes to jungkook..

"So next stop?" Jungkook asked walking a little faster as he want to go out of this shop as soon as possible , they both are at date fir whole day and it's evening already.." it's a surprise " y/n said excitedly looking at jungkook side profile admiring him in white loose shirt and blue jeans along with boot.. he is looking whole course meal and she is very hungry.

"I'll d-drive" y/n stuttered holding the door of passenger seat for jungkook signaling him to get inside and he did.. she also made herself comfortable on driver seat trying keep her hands and prevert thought to herself.

She remove a black cloth piece from her jeans pocket and held it up " what?" Jungkook asked eyeing it weirdly " turn around let me blindfold you" and he did not before giving a questionable look to her " oh you want me to fuck you on backseat -" he get cut off by y/n

" shut up " she said rolling her eyes and look back at her sleeping dog whome she adore alot..

" I'm telling you if you want to throw me off from cliff then it wasn't me who did anything it was your baby bam" jungkook said not hiding his jealous not even a little, he always put every blame on bam as poor creature can't say a word in his defense.

Bam , a notorious dog .. one of y/n drunken possessions , she was about kidnap a newborn baby and was planning to throw jungkook in jail but bam saved him from lifetime prison .

"I'm not throwing you off cliff atleast not yet and don't you blame my bam" y/n replied glancing back at jungkook, who is leaning comfortably on seat not knowing how much discomfort he is causing to y/n, she gulp..

"Tell me then please " jungkook removed his facade and start winning like a kid who don't have any patience " just two more minutes " y/n said and took one last turn before stopping the vehicle ..

She opened the door for jungkook as they both step out " can I remove it now?" Jungkook asked already losing the Knott " stop it or I'll spank you" y/n said slapping his hands away dragging him along with her..

Jungkook stopped his movement making her halt too and crossed his wrist at other " why only spank huh? as you already blindfolded me , now tie me up on the bed and ride whole night" he commented while smirking, he can picture her face in disbelief..

A smack delivered on jungkook's butt " hey" he yelped, only to get another one " love" he said and trying to catch y/n but she dogged his hands skillfully.

"Remove it now" she said softly and jungkook didn't need to tell twice he did while blinking try to adjust lights " for you" she said stepping aside from his front and jungkook mouth wide open looking at the site in front of him..

"Oh my God " he said loudly and hugged y/n tightly " you are kidding right?" He is still not believing the beautiful mansion in front is real? It's look like Disney palace.