Oh to hear such a gruff man squeal like a child, it was music to my ears and after a few minutes I finally let him go, huffing slightly from all the giggling while he glared up at me, panting heavily. "I want my blanket back, and room on the damn couch." I said sternly as I sat back, kneeling between his legs and he balled my blanket up before he threw the whole thing at me and I squealed as I fell backwards with it, landing on-

My body tensed, feeling Ghosts right under me and I couldn't move, keeping my blanket against my face and chest, my heart pounding my in ribcage because this was not how that was meant to go. Suddenly the blanket moved and so did Ghost slightly, before he pulled it from my face and looked down at me, blank as ever and I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared right back. "Sorry Ghost." I whispered before he grunted slightly and got up, letting me fall to the couch completely.

I covered my face again, remaining exactly where I was, worried as shit before the couch moved again and my blanket was slowly pulled from me. "Harrison? You ok?" Soap asked quietly. My blanket moved from my face and Soap was leaning over me, one hand on the back of the couch with the other gripping my blanket.

"He's going to kill me for that." I said quietly, my gaze on the ceiling, still worried to move before I heard Soap chuckle slightly. I sat up quickly, shoving him off me as I looked around and thankfully Ghost wasn't still in the room, but I turned my gaze to Soap and shoved him again. "If I die, Just know MacTavish, I'm haunting you." I waved a finger at him as he sat back in his spot, still laughing slightly.

I sat on my heels, holding my blanket, still nervous incase he came back. It was one thing for me to try and talk to him, and I knew he wasn't a fan of that but he never did seem bothered when I tried, and he had been watching my progress with my training so that was nice but touch. I wasn't stupid. He was not a fan of that at all. Only the guys could and that was only ever a pat on the back at most, so for me, the fucking newbie who is a woman, to end up laying against him. Any progress I thought I made with him would surely be gone now.

A hand brushed my forearm and I flinched, blinking and came back to the room, seeing Soap looking at me questionly with his hand on my arm. "He won't hurt you Harrison." He said quietly and I nodded, agreeing with him. "Do you still want to watch the second Harry Potter movie?" His voice softened even more and I looked at the TV before I looked at him, nodding quietly, before I pulled my blanket around my shoulders and looked at Ghosts spot, questioning if I should but decided against it.

My eyes moved my back Soap and he smiled slightly before he patted his chest. "Touch me inappropriately and I'll stab you." I said quietly but sternly as I laid down on his chest, letting my blanket cover us both.

"Why do I actually believe you have a knife stashed somewhere on you?" He asked quietly and I giggled softly, shuffling slightly, trying to get comfortable. "I can move if you want." I shook my head, instead sighing deeply as I realised what it was.

"Don't read into this ok." I grumbled before I wrapped my arms around him, my head dropping completely to his chest, sighing in satisfaction. "Fuck you're comfortable." I mumbled out, hearing and feeling him chuckle deeply.

I watched the movie for 10 minutes until I noticed he was tensing his left arm that was hanging over the edge of the couch and as I moved my gaze up slowly I saw the angle his shoulder was at, knowing his arm was most definitely asleep so I reached out and grabbed his wrist, feeling him flinch and hiss slightly knowing pins and needles were moving down his arm but I didn't stop until it was resting on his chest, right in front of my face.

"Give it a minute then move it to a more comfortable position ok?" I whispered softly.

"Yes mum."

I pinched his hand gently, hearing him mumble under his breath before he flexed his finger out, stretching them to get the blood flow moving. My gaze moved back to the movie, sinking back against him before he moved his arm, gently draping it over my back. "Don't read into it." He teased me because I had flinched slightly and I was in two minds to bite his chest for that when I felt the couch dip near my feet. "Ahh Lt...you're back."