Here comes the bride

From the moment I wake up the entire morning is a rush and my head is spinning. Aaron wasn't next to me when I wake up and the only thing I found next to me was a silver and white gun along with a note reading.

You asked and you shall receive.

Luna barged into my room to tell me I overslept and since then, I've had to do a million things at once. I'd finally had enough mid makeup session and ordered, Cameron, Luna and Gustav tasks.

Luna is in charge of guests, seating arrangements, the photographers and making sure the decor is in order.

Cameron will be handling security details, making sure no one objects, keeping the peace and code Tiffany.

(Code Tiffany is to make sure no one is wearing a white dress is allowed at the venue.)

Lastly Gustav is in charge of catering and making sure the cake along with other food related tasks are handled.

I'm getting ready to put on my dress when Luna finds me again and helps me put it on. Even though it's only been 3 hours since I've woken up I'm already tired of running around.

"Aawww you look beautiful Val." Luna says and looks like she's on the verge of tears.

"Luna l can't cry right now, I just did makeup." I say in warning.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry." she says and pulls herself together.

"Did you call my uncle? he's supposed to walk me down the isle." I ask and she says it's been taken care of.

"Are you ready? you walk out soon." says adjusting the vail on my head.

"Let's just get this over with." I sigh while holding the bouquet in my hands.

The bouquet includes roses, babies breath, wrapped in a sheer white paper and tied together with green bow.

The colour scheme of the wedding in Sage green and white. It's nothing too fancy and it gets the job done.

Luna's dress is a floor length, sage green slip dress, with a slit up one leg and she looks stunning. She pairs it with white strappy heels and leaves her braids loose down her back.

"Alright we're set, give me the engagement ring I'll hold onto it." she says and I take it off my finger and hand it to her.

I heard a obnoxious voice coming from outside the door and I recognize it as Tiffany. Luna opens the door to check the commotion and I hear her more clearly.

"This is ridiculous? why cant I wear white? it's part of the theme isn't it?" Tiffany argues.

"And the dress code was all black attire for guest Tiffany, I don't make the rules." I recognize Camerons voice say.

Since he's the best man Cameron sports a sage green suit and white shirt, along with brown shoes. The green really makes his eyes pop and both Luna and him look amazing in the colour.

"Bring her in here." I shout to Cameron and he brings Tiffany inside.

She looks pissed off but doesn't say anything to me. I stand up and walk towards her while handing the bouquet to Luna.

"Why are you wearing white?" I ask her and she shifts uncomfortably.

"I just wear it better that's all." she shrugs trying to act tough.

"Is that so? Well since you like being in theme so much, I had another dress made just incase." I tell her and motion for Luna to get the dress.

She looks confused and then shocked when she sees the dress. I had another sage green dress ordered incase she pulled something like this and I'm glad I did.