The women of his nightmares : Bonus Chapter

(Trigger warning for emetaphobia /throwing up)

Aaron's P. O. V.

"Mr Valentino, I've confirmed Miss Harrison is leaving the station now we will proceed as planned." the driver says over the phone and hangs up.

Marrying this woman might be the boost we need, her family company is a gold mine and they don't even realize yet.

At first what my grandfather suggested was ludacris... marrying a woman I don't know because it 'might' be good for the company? I do absolutes and require fail safes and I didn't see anything good coming from it at the time.

So I ignored the constant nagging for the better part of a year and a half before I finally listened to what my grandfather had to say.

Her family company hasn't evolved past the 80s and somehow they have still kept a name for themselves even as better technology surpassed them.

If we rebrand them to fit into modern society while keeping the same quality standards we could look at doubling profits in months maybe even less.

The only problem is that Miss Harrison has tried to avoid this arrangement the same as me in the past on top of the fact she has cut ties with her family.

The first part of the plan would be for her to reconsile with her family.

If that doesn't work I need to figure out a way convince her that her only option is to merge the company and the third option... I hope I won't have to use early on anyway.

A knock on the door focuses my attention to the door and my assistant Mr Fredricks opens the door.

"What took so long?" I say to him and organize the litter of papers on my desk.

"She asked me to bring her car around to her mother's place, I think she assumed I'm one of her grandfather's guys." he says relaxing into the couch by the window on my right.

"Did you bug the car?" I ask nonchalantly.

He nods and says "I installed the new cameras and mic system in the step mothers house too she won't go anywhere or do anything without us knowing."

"Good, we don't want her running away before signing the papers."

A few hours go by when I check the cameras. It's dark but thanks to the new upgraded spy cams I can see her clearly even under low light. She's sitting in her car wiping tears from her face while listening to music on her headphones.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out she had a fight with her stepmother, from what my men have gathered they have fights regularly which caused her to cut ties in her family in the first place.

She takes a few deep breaths to compose herself and walks out of her car and back into the house. I change camera screens and see her stop in front the living room archway.

"I'll do it." I hear her say softly and she runs upstairs.

"Looks like I didn't have to do anything." I think outloud and prepare the necessary documents for the meeting.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Miss Harrison is in the office, Aaron." Mr Fredricks says.

"What did I say about calling me my first name while I'm working." I say to him while placing the papers in the folder.

"Technically you're not working yet and it's a stupid rule we've been friends for years dickhead." he says while following me to the office.