No shit, Cinderella!

Some music played when we went inside. There were guards and a woman with short hair. I could sense wicked in her mind.

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands." she said.

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo said.

"A lot has changed since you were here last. By the way, I thought you were rotting in a German prison." she inquired, "How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we? I'm sure, you've already guess what I am here for." he said.

"You're taller than I've heard...Smiling Tiger." Selby purred at Sam, I cringed. "And you're thicker than I imagined, Siren." she winked, I wondered if I should take it as a compliment. "What's the offer?" she asked.

"Tell us what you know about the super soldier serum and I give you him," Zemo stood up and walked to Bucky, "along with the code-words to control him, of course." he toyed with Bucky's chin, "He'll do anything you want." 

"Now, that's the Zemo I remember!" Selby grinned and told us the information about the serum, she mentioned Dr. Nagel and the Power Broker using Dr. Nagel's help to do experimenting on the serum.

Zemo and Selby discussed about the serum and the doctor as I and Sam passed looks, looking at the guns the guards held. I looked at Bucky being uncomfortable, not being able to express his emotion but then my phone vibrated, I cursed under my breath.

"Answer it. On speaker." Selby got suspicious.

The guards walked to me with guns so I had no choice but to obey her order. "Hello?" I picked the call.

"Love, I know I didn't pick your calls but there was a big emergency. A lot happened in this week!" Loki finally called back but what an irony! He called at the wrong time.

"Yes, dear. I know it's ok." I replied.

"Jane died and well, I am an uncle now." he said.

"So, you really are carrying the family legacy. Murder!" Selby whispered.

"I am at the house but there's no sign of you and I don't understand why people are looking at me like that." 

"I-I am busy, doing stuff." 

"Are-are you ignoring me?" he asked.

"Yes-No! No!" 

"We'll talk about this when you reach home. I am staying at Stark's house, Y/N." he cut the call.

"Stark's house? Y/N?" Selby questioned, "Kill them!" she ordered her men.

"Well, the cover's blown up, Zemo." I said, "Stand back or I'll blast this place." I conjured a plasma bolt as my dark magic ran threw my finger to my wrist, showing it's true colours.

" I conjured a plasma bolt as my dark magic ran threw my finger to my wrist, showing it's true colours

Selby's guards backed and I smiled but my smile faded when Selby was shot. Sam punched the guard next to him, knocking him unconscious. Bucky didn't even have to put effort, he stopped the bullet with his vibranium arm and grabbed the gun from the guard he fought with. 

"They're gonna pin this on us." I said.

"We have a real problem now, so leave your weapons and follow my lead." Zemo said. 

We walked outside the bar like nothing happened but Sam was panicking. "Sam, pretend like nothing happened." I whispered to him.

"How am I supposed to do that, Sherlock?" he asked.

"I don't know, imagine Zemo cracked a lame joke." I suggested and got good results.

"I didn't know you all hate me so much." Zemo sighed. Phones chimed with the notification informing the people around us about Selby's death. "This is not good."

Gunshots were heard and we ran as fast we could. Bikes were chasing us and I wondered how important was Selby. Sam ran behind us, his heels weren't much comfortable. 

"I can't run in these heels!" he complained.

"No shit, Cinderella! I fought with a witch with heels taller than these." I taunted him.

"Oh! You had magic, you could change them!" he said, dodging bullets.

"I was losing and there's an unspoken rule I follow-If you can't win from them, dress better than them." I was distracted and a bullet shot me.

"Y/N!" Bucky shouted.

"No, run!" I said, "I'm fine!" I sighed and stopped running. I formed a psionic blast but before I could hit them with it they were shot dead.

"You seem to have a guardian angel." Zemo commented.

"If that's true then my guardian angel has a drinking problem, cause he's been not doing his job lately." I panted as I held my wound, which slowly healed.

"Well, this is too perfect." a woman said, she came out of the shadows to reveal herself as-

"Sharon?" Sam was puzzled.

"Drop it, Zemo!" she ordered.

"Hey, wait!" I stopped her.

"Someone recreated the super soldier serum and Zemo has a lead." Sam explained.

"We'll talk about it later, Y/N needs medic." Bucky said in concern.

"I am fine." I announced.

We told her not to shoot at Zemo who she wanted too, since it was his fault that she had to go into hiding. When asked why she was there, Sharon reminded us of her going into hiding after stealing Captain America's shield and the Falcon Wings. She then agreed to help us and led us to her flat.

..............................