Why don't you just die?

I saw Thanos arrive at Titan. I signed Peter it was him, he was hiding behind a ruined building and I was behind a wall, around me was an invisible charm, only those could see me whom I wanted.

Strange finally stood up to fight him, it was the sign "Let's finish him!" 

Stark came, flying with a large piece of the ship they arrived in and threw it at Thanos. "Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill flew to him.

I threw a blast at Thanos.

"You are alive?" he asked.

"Again? Yes, I am tired of it, not gonna lie." He blasted me with fire, I shielded myself.

"Why don't you just die?" He stopped and punched my shield, using the Power Stone.

"I tired that a million times." his attack left a little effect on my shield, so I switched with Drax.

Drax nicked his leg, which wasn't helpful. I teleported Peter behind Thanos and he punched "Magic!" one more time "More magic!" one more time "Magic Kick!" and the last time "Magic-" Shit!

"Insect!" Thanos choked slammed him on the ground.

"Wrong, I am a spider, which is an arachnid." I kicked Thanos, who released Peter.

Strange's cloak tied itself around Thanos' hand with the stones. Strange made small platforms for Quill to jump as he came to Thanos and planted a small bomb behind his back, Strange made portal which let Quill escape after he angered the Mad Titan with his middle finger.

Peter swung to him and shot web balls but Thanos tore the cloak and used the stongs to turn his web into fire and blasted the fire towards Stark who came flying to him. "Not my dad!" Peter said under his breathe and punched Thanos, Thanos was shocked to see his strength.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"16!" Peter answered.

"Not a minor." he threw him to some building using the Power stone to cause more force.

"BUT THE US GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT IT'S 18!" Peter yelled as he was thrown.

"Bollocks!" I sighed and went to save him.

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes went black, darkness surrounded me and I could feel some hands pulling my legs. I used my powers to go deep in his brain. (Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I end up like this? We messed up but then we handled the situation. only to mess up more) "I can't hold him any more, take the glove of him!" I warned the others as they held Thanos to the ground.

I couldn't see physically but I could sense everything around me happening, I heard Quill flying to us, he landed. "Thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record that was my plan."

"Stay back for now!" I warned him.

"No. Tell me, where is Gamora?" Quill asked half unconscious Thanos.

"My Gamora!"

"Where is she?"

"He is in anguish." Mantis, who was helping me hold him said "He mourns".

"Gamora." Nebula said "He took her to Vormir. He came back with The Soul Stone, she didn't."

"No no no! We almost got this of, Quill." Stark said struggling with the glove.

"Tell me she is lying!" Quill repeatedly punched Thanos which led him to wake up.

What all we wanted not to happen, happened. Thanos wore the glove again, used the stones to kick us back, kicked a few far. I slowly gained my sight and a huge piece of moon crushed me, I survived.

"How can you be still alive after all of this?" Thanos asked. He glass flew to me but my powers were not less I changed it into butterflies. "Too feminine" he said.

"What?"

"Very weak!"

"I'll show you who's weak!" a ball of gold surrounded him and the gold heated up hurt his skin. 

He used the Space Stone to get out of the melting gold, he saw many versions of me (literally).

"I bet you are nothing without the glowing gems of destiny." I irritated him.

"You saw me fight that green giant." he stood in the middle.

"Bet,

You,

Can't,

Defeat,

Me." My voice echoed.

I used my magic to hold him to the ground, the black mist pressed his body to the ground, all the clones of me did the same, which caused it to be effective but when I was going to finally defeat him, he used The Power and The Soul Stone to find the real me and stop the magic.

"You are a pain in the neck!"

"I am so glad that I am." I said and kicked him but he caught my leg and threw me in the air.

"Stark."

"You know me?" Stark asked.

"I am not the only one cursed with knowledge." Thanos said.

"My only curse is you." from Stark's armor small missiles launched. His suit formed different weapons to attack Thanos and even when he ripped out his helmet, the suit made a new one.

A small fight we fought, with me throwing blasts at him, Stark using all his strength to defeat him and Thanos using the stones to stop us kicking his ass. I must've been distracted cause when I stood up after a small blast from Thanos, Stark was stabbed.

"You have my respect, Stark." Thanos held his head "I hope they remember you." he was about to use all the stones to kill Stark but Strange interrupted.

"Stop!" he growled in pain "Spare his life and I will give you the stone."

"No tricks." Thanos said.

"Don't!" Stark roared, his body screaming internally in agony and sorrow.

Strange made the Time Stone appear and gave it to Thanos. "One to go!" Thanos made a portal and left, Quill shot at nothing when he came to us.

"Why would you do that?" Stark turned to Strange.

"We're in endgame now!"

.............

They lost!