Advice

I had announced about killing Mad Titan but the problem was-TIME! It took us about 7 hours reaching there. Well, my first few hours went seeing the beautiful views outside the ship and talking to Mantis.

"I sensed something with you and him." she sat next to me.

"Loki?" I asked.

"Yes. You both are in love, with each other." she said.

"Yes, we are. I met him one and a half month ago but it's like I know him from ages!" I smiled.

"Weird!" she made a face.

"What?"

"You both met sometime back and fell in love but Quill and Gamora know each other for four years and I sense the same thing between them but neither of them says anything about love."

"Ha! They are shy!" I said, I guess very loud.

"AHEM!" Quill walked past us, while Gamora stood behind me.

"Yes, they seem shy to me." Mantis left me and Gamora, awkwardly present in silence.

"So?" I turned to her.

"What?"

"You do?"

"Do what?"

"Like him?"

"Quill? NO! And you will not talk about this to someone!"

"Ok, I won't!" I held my hands up "Or, will I?"

She sighed. We both stopped. "I guess I do-"

"I knew it! I felt it the moment I saw you both. Then, him being protective when Thor touched you-"

"Well, he is kind of a dork-actually a big one but I love him."

"Woah! I was talking about 'liking' him but I believe you have other plans." I winked at her.

"Please, stop it!" she left me.

I sighed. I sensed someone looking at me "Quill! I know you are watching me!"

He walked out "I wasn't actually-I was-" he looked here and there for an excuse "-looking for my guns!"

"Were you though?" I questioned.

"I was." he replied, I looked him in the eye till he sighed and spoke "I didn't meant to but I DID NOT by my choice eavesdrop you both."

"I thought so." I mumbled.

"You think, she likes me?"

"I believe, not only she likes you but she also loves you. She says you are a big dork, which I think you are-" he frowned "-I believe you should be her dork. Go one, confess to her. The worst she can say is 'no'."

"I know where the worse things leads. I still remember Marco's berries, poor him!" he sighed.

"What happened to em?" I asked.

"Boys thing!" he left.

"Damn!" I cursed when I understood what he said.

............................