The Fight (Civil War part 2)

I was helping Peter get up, his wrist bone was broken. I healed it and saw Stark struggling with his suit I was about to fly to him when I got hit by an arrow. I fell on ground in pain, it wasn't just an arrow, it was an arrow with a taser. I removed it from my skin, threw it on ground and crushed it with my powers.

"Ouch!" I heard someone say, I turned towards the voice, it was Barton. "It was my favourite arrow." he pouted.

"Really, you have feelings for an arrow?" I said non-chanantly.

"Yeah!" he said as he shot another one at me.

I caught it in mid air with my hands, "Oh wow!" I said, only in few seconds I flew backwards. The arrow exploded, it was just a small explosion but it was enough to make anyone fall, me included.

"That is how I tricked a god once. He is just like you, overconfident and arrogant. You both would make a great couple" he laughed.

"God? Well, seems like you don't know many things, right?" I asked as I laid there on the floor, struggling to get up.

"I know everything!" he said, I just gave him a smirk which he couldn't see because I was wearing a mask. I removed the illusion which I made earlier to make him see that I was laying on the ground, I was behind him and I attack him with small but powerful blast.

He fell on his face "You know everything and you didn't see that coming? I wonder why they named you 'Hawkeye'." I taunted him, at that point of my life I didn't knew about his past so the 'You didn't see that coming?' was a just coincidence. I saw his facial expression change, his eyes showed pain and I was just wondering what did I did that made him feel this that's when he stood up and start fighting me hand to hand combat which I was not so good at that time, now I am perfect, of course, if you are an immortal, You gotta learn things, crazy things.

"You did not!" he mumbled, he was madly fighting with me. I wasn't a good fighter, I didn't match his level of fighting skills, so I used my magic to push him back, not to make him fall or hurt him, just a little push.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about" I defended myself but that didn't stop him so I had to fight him, kicks, punches, kicks, punches and a little bit of magic, that was the only thing I did, I didn't wanted to harm him, he already seemed hurt but I got really mad when he punched me, on the nose, he literally punched me on the nose and I swear that hurted so much, my nose bled, I was full of anger, he just got angry for no reason, I didn't even knew what I did, that made him angry and when I asked him he punched me, I used my magic to get inside his mind, I held both of his hands with my powers, he was struggling, evilness filled me, my eyes turned black, I wanted to kill him, I wanted destroy him but what I saw next made my anger go away, I saw what happened the year before, who said that line and what happened to him, I realised my mistake, I fell to ground crying he also stopped fighting with me, he looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"I am sorry. I didn't know. I am so sorry!" I slowly stood up with a teardrop falling from my eye.

"It's ok. I punched you very hard, sorry for that" he said as he tried to ignore his emotions.

"Thanks for forgiving me." I thanked him with a genuine smile but once again he couldn't see it but I knew he felt it, I heard some shouting from behind me so I turned around to see the man who grew up earlier, become bigger, I didn't knew how to say anything.

"HOLY SHIT!" I heard Peter exclaim on my earpiece.

.........................