An idiotic purple grape!

"Now, The Tesseract or your brother's head?" Thanos held Thor from his head.

I turned to face Loki "Don't!" I whispered.

"Who are you, you foolish girl?" Thanos looked at me.

"I am Y/N and you might be nothing more than an idiotic purple grape!" I glared at him.

"Yes, you really are foolish!" he dropped Thor and used the Power Stone, I felt sharp pain in my head, I fell on my knees.

"NO! STOP IT!" Loki yelled at him.

"Give. Me. The. Tesseract!" Thanos yelled.

"Here!" Loki conjured The Tesseract.

"Your optimism was misplaced, Asgardian." Thanos said, the pain in my head stopped.

"Well, for one thing, I am not Asgardian," Loki paused "and for another, We have a Hulk!" Hulk roared and charged at Thanos. Loki threw the Tesseract and grabbed Thor and me.

After a small fist fight between the giants, Hulk was dropped defeated on the floor. Thanos crushed the Tesseract and put the Space Stone in his Gauntlet "Two more stones on Earth. Find them, my children and bring them to me on Titan."

I got up and threw a blast at him, to which, he threw a plasma blast with the help of the Power Stone. It hit me hard, enough to make anyone dead but me, I was just knocked out but before I enter the void, I remember Thor nodding to Heimdall and him sending Hulk to somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always wear silver, darling." The old lady said as she braided my long hair "It protects us from evil."

"I don't understand, how do you know so much about this stuff?" I asked her.

"I love studying about these things. I am so glad to find you and share my knowledge." she caressed my head when she was done with the braid "Now, why don't you finish your apples? I have some work to do." she left me on the sofa.

"Ok, Ms?" I didn't know her name. She found me from the footpath. I was lying there, dirty and my eyes were red from sobbing in the nights. I owed her a lot, after all, she was the one helping the seventeen year old me.

"Good. Hereca Good!" she replied.

"Wake up!"

A strange voice slowly surrounded my thoughts. I was still in the room, sitting on the sofa. The TV was on, playing The Suite Life of Zach and Cody but something was off. I looked here and there but no one was there but then a strange creature appeared and I of course freaked out.

I screamed and opened my eyes, I was in a spaceship which looked dirty.

"WOAH! WOAH!" I heard a man's voice.

I panted for a moment then took a deep breath, I turned to see a team full of diversity. One was green, one was inked, one looked human, one looked human but still looked weird, one was a racoon and one was a tree. I felt like I was dreaming, I hoped it was all just a bad dream, remembering what happened earlier. "Who the hell are you guys?" I asked.

"I can ask you the same question." the racoon said, pointing his gun at me.

"And about these dudes too." the human added.

"You are a dude, they are men!" the inked said, which made all of them give him a look.

I looked to the direction where the human pointed and saw Loki and Thor "My goodness! They are alive!" I sighed in relief as I walked to them. They were lying unconscious.