Hello! What?

I went home after the school and threw all my stuff on my bed and just sat there for 5 minutes doing nothing, I do this a lot but this time I wasn't even thinking anything and by anything I mean my mind was blank, but then there was a knock on my door which made me escape my 'no-thoughts' zone.

"Hello Peter!" I said as I opened the door, it was Peter and an old lady, I can't say that she was old, she kinda looked young but she was bit old maybe in her late 40s.

"Hello Ms. Callisto! This my aunt, Aunt May meet Ms. Callisto" he said, I realised that the young-old lady was his aunt, Aunt May.

"Hello child, Peter told me about you, he told me that you are a sweet person, I made some cookies." she said, she was a good lady, she handed me the basket.

"Charmed to meet you, Mrs. Parker. Thanks for this." I said.

"I love to bake, you should try my banana bread. It is awesome." she said.

"Oh, I love banana bread. Thanks once again!" I said joyfully.

"Yeah, her baking skills are just wonderful." Peter smiled, but before anyone else could say anything May's phone rang.

"One minute please- Hello! Ok I am coming." she said.

"Is everything ok?" I asked them in concern.

"Oh it's nothing. I just have to go, my friend who went skiing broke her leg" she said calmly.

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

"This is nothing. You don't need to worry. This is the third time in this year." she was surprisingly calm. "Well, bye! I have to go." she waved bye to me.

"I guess I have to leave too, gonna drop her to the hospital." said Peter as he adjust his glasses and left.

I closed the door and put the basket on my dining table, I sighed and started arranging my house, I know I could just us my powers but you just can't rely on them, right? 

Days passed and I was now used to Flash and my class's stupid comments, Peter wasn't one of them, he was a good child but one day he didn't came school, so I decided to go to his house.

"Is anybody home?" I asked after I knocked the door for the 10th time, I was just standing there thinking that something bad happened to them but before I could leave Peter opened the door.

"You, Oh Hello ma'am! What can I do for you?" he asked in a dull tone. His face was half pale and half red, his skin looked kinda swelled. Even his glasses had scratches.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I was just-" he passed out, he friggin passed out!

'Oh no!' I thought to myself, I lifted him with my powers and put him on the bed. The house was empty. I checked the house for anyone's presence instead of us, no one was there but I found a note on the fridge; It said-

'Peter, I am leaving because my friends leg problem is bit serious. I know by the time you will be reading this note it will be morning but I have left 80$ on the dressing of my room. Take care of Ben, he might be in the park near but do check on him once you come back from school. - Love, May'

"Oh no" I sighed. I ran to the bedroom and checked Peter, he was still lying there, I placed a hand on his forehead, it was burning. I sighed and used my powers to see what was going on with him, I entered some of his memories-

"Sir, Can I go to the bathroom?" he asked.

"It's 'may'." said the math teacher "Go!"

He walked to the bathroom but stopped at the door of the science lab, it was empty, he walked in and saw a spider, it looked cute.. to me, it was blue and red, he was looking at the spider which captured in a small glass container but then BOOM! The glass container broke and the spider escaped, Peter panicked and was about to run, but the spider was faster, it bit the hand which Peter placed in the table to rest. He cried in pain and shook his hand in air so that the spider could fall. He ran to the bathroom, he was his face and his hands, he was hallucinating, his vision was blurry.

"Ok so that is what happened." I said to myself.

I placed my two fingers on his forehead and used my powers to remove the poison. The poison was out but the mark and some redness was still there. I left the place after I covered Peter with a blanket.

Weeks passed and then months passed. Peter's uncle died, a robber shot him. It was the worst time for the Parker's but then, they slowly got better.

I was now teaching in my class, students again weren't paying attention. Only Peter and a boy I think his name was Ned were actually listening. I wrote the question on the board and sat on my chair for some rest but then I got a call.

"I just sat- Hello! What?" I said.

'How could that happen?' 'There is no way' 'That is supposed to be a secret' I kept thinking.

..................

Who could it be on the phone? What did the person wanted? What did the person said to Y/N? Stay tuned...