1970

As I said earlier, it was chaos. Lang was blaming Tony and me. Rogers was frustrated with us and there was me, sitting on the roof of a broken car. To be honest, I wanted to kill them and then myself but I didn't. 

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. They looked at me. "I have an idea."

"OH! PLEASE! Please share it with us." Lang mocked and I gave him a look.

"I just know this but I am not sure-" I started.

"Get to the point, Y/N." Rogers said.

"I heard that there was a time when Tesseract and Pym Particles, both were kept together. Tony, you may know the whole info." I said.

"Yes....I've a vaguely idea that they were together." Tony hesitated.

"How vague?" asked Rogers.

"It's like a confirmed-doubt-type of idea." Tony explained.

"Looks like we are improvising." Rogers said.

"What are we improvising, guys?" Lang was totally confused.

"Get this back to compound." I handed The Scepter to Lang.

"Look, whatever that you are doing and it doesn't work out. You guys are not coming back." Lang us a small speech which wasn't motivational at all.

"Thanks for the pep talk, pissant." Tony frowned at him.

"1970 it is." Rogers said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A old man drove past us and yelled, "Hey man! Make love, not war." I swear, I have seen him everywhere I go.

"Imagine you are a SHIELD, running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organisation. Where do you hide it?" Tony asked. We all were in disguises.

"In plain sight." Rogers pointed a small cabin.

"Makes sense." I commented.

We stepped in the lift and met a woman. "Good luck on your mission, Captain and Junior." Junior?

"You too, Doctor Gyldenbollokes." I gave him the worst name possible.

"Thank you." Tony gritted his teeth, smiled harshly and left.

"You are new here? Its like I have seen you here somewhere." the lady asked.

"I used to come here often and then I took a long leave." Rogers didn't lie though.

We stepped out the lift but I sensed the lady being suspicious of us. "Where's the phone?" I asked.

"I was sleeping when all this happened, I don't know." Rogers said.

"Ugh! Nevermind, I'll just enchant Pym's telephone." I teleported us just outside Dr. Pym's lab.

In a few minutes he ran out of his lab, I chuckled at him running. "Ha! Classic!" 

"Um Y/N, the lady from the lift." Rogers pulled me to Pym's lab and we stole extra particles, you know, just in case.

.........................

(Something bad is going to happen.)