The most frightening thing is that the fonts on the bubbles are completely different from the usual ones. They seem to have a horror effect. There will be a line of red traces flowing at the end of each stroke, which looks like blood. .

    Sen Ya felt a burst of wit. It was the first time he had seen such bubbles——!

    And when Moriya turned his head, he saw a line of bubbles floating from the head of the indifferent Kurt.

    "Sooner or later, I will kill this guy (knife) who plotted against Xiao Mi."

    The expression of the dagger at the end is really extraordinarily cruel. It is similar to Hisoka's bubble font. Slip on the tip of the knife.

    Moriya: "..."

    Are you one or two so scary? !

    After the ship docked, the eleven candidates boarded the airship one by one.

    Moriya immediately forgot everything that happened in the previous exam, and he took Curt and Little Jackie to play around on the airship.

    When the four of them were all lying in front of the glass of the airship promenade to watch the night view after the expedition, Moriya sighed lowly.

    Looking at his sad face, Qi Ya narrowed his eyes slightly, "Xiao Mi, I always feel that something is wrong with you after you came out of the Monster Forest." He put his arms around Mori's shoulders, " Aren't you going to tell me?"

    Qi Ya's head was very close to Moriya, stared at by those clear blue eyes, Moriya felt a little bald for the first time.

    Just when Sen Ya had a headache why all his brothers had mind reading skills, Kurt suddenly put his arm around Sen Ya's shoulder and brought him to his side.

    "I also really want to know about this."

    Moriya only felt that his shoulder had become the middle point of the two people's wrestling. Qi Ya vigorously hugged him to the left, while Kurt hugged him to the right. Mi was at the center of these two giant forces in a daze.

    Moriya: "..." No, wait, I always feel that something is wrong with this plot!

    At this moment, Xiaojie, who had been watching the interaction between the three brothers, suddenly laughed, "Sure enough, Chiya and Kurt both like Senya."

    When all three looked at Xiaojie, the black-haired hedgehog The boy in the head was a little confused and scratched his face, "Although I always feel that getting along with the brother in my heart is not the same, if I have to say it, ah!" Xiaojie's eyes suddenly lit up, "It's like fighting in front of someone you like. Where are the two you love."

    Curt and Qiya: "..."

    "This guy, is it natural black?"

    Two identical bubbles popped out of their heads.

    Moriya: "..."

    So you two still haven't let go? ! The shoulders are about to be crushed!

    After Moriya went back to the room to take a shower, and then came to the restaurant to find Xiaojie and his party, he realized that everyone's topic had turned to Nian.