Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway

Começar do início

"Just great." I huffed in annoyance.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice called out and knew that it was my partner even without looking up from my desk.

"Just fine. Doing all of this paperwork and being the Master is so easy..." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're not going to get things done so fast like that Sting." he said nonchalantly making me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know... it's a pain in the ass to do this! I didn't know that being the Master is a tough job!"

"You should know that there are consequences to everything..." he said and I knew that he was smirking with that tone of his.

"What do you need?" I said in a frustrated way as I lifted up my head to face him, then placed a hand on my cheek and the other resting on the desk.

"We heard that you seemed too busy for going out on a mission from Lector." he said as he walked towards my desk, gracefully avoiding the messy papers on the floor.

"Yeah... I'm so busy and tired!"

"Tired of not signing anything and writing on a different piece of paper?" he cocked an eyebrow at me, making me to smirk at his comment.

"I guess you can say that."

"What are you even planning Sting?"

"Something. Don't worry it's a good idea!"

"Is it about the pool idea? You've already said it like how many times... What is it now? Are we going to have our own movie theater or something?" he groaned.

"No it's not... Although having a theater in the guild sounds impressive and exciting! Maybe I should add that as well! Thanks Rogue for the idea!" I grinned making him to shake his head in disapproval.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you really planning Sting? It better be something worthy of your time." he sighed as he crouched down to pick up the papers that were still scattered on the floor.

"Oh it is. You'll just have to wait and see." I smiled innocently at him which he sweat dropped in slight fear.

"I promise. It'll be good!"

"You better swear on your words."

"Hai Hai. Now don't you have a mission you need to get to?" I said, waving a hand at him as he got up and placed a few papers on my desk.

"Yeah. I'll be going with Yukino then."

"Hmmm... Yukino huh? Have fun." I smirked at the thought.

"We're just comrades you idiot! Don't you dare think of something like that!" he scowled at me as a pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

"Like what?" I said innocently, once again.

"S-Shutup! Are you a kid or something? And what about Cynthia-chan?! You like her don't you?" he smirked in defense and this time I was blushing.

"She's a dear friend of ours! I don't have feelings for her like that!..." I mumbled trying to hide my face away from him.

"You're lying. I can already tell that you do, and your inner dragon even says so." he pointed out.

"Whatever! Move your ass and get the job done..." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Then you need to get working on those papers... Master." this time he smirked at me and I twitched at the word that he emphasized.