𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟭 - 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆𝘀!

a/n - last chapter :(((((

final sour tour show , london , y/n's pov
i smile as olivia hops up and down excitedly. "last show, how're you feeling?" i ask, chuckling. "sad, overwhelmed, excited, exhilarated," she blurts out words. i laugh, sitting down, but the door opens. "olivia, you're on in ten." olivia nods, "ten, got it." the person closes the door. "hey, i'm gonna take a few photos of the band, i'll be back in five," i say, standing up. "okay, meet me on the side," she says. i smile, nodding and walking out.

i peek out, seeing the curtains were down. i walk onto the stage, holding my camera, "hi guys!" they all say hi, doing the last adjustments. "how're you guys feeling?" i ask as i take pictures. "feeling good!" hayley, the drummer, says. "great," i say, taking a picture of her. i take a few more with the film camera, "good luck, you guys. you won't be needing it, though!"

i jog to the side, seeing olivia holding her microphone. i smile, walking up to her. "say cheese," i say, aiming the film camera at her. "cheese!" she closes her eyes, doing 2 peace signs with her hands and smiling widely. i take a picture. she beckons me over, and i stand beside her. i hold up my camera, and olivia plants a big kiss on my cheek. i smile widely, taking a picture.

i put my arm down, facing olivia. "good luck, rodrigo," i smile. "thank you," she smiles back. "olivia, you're on," her crew says. "okay," olivia says, hugging me quickly before running on stage. "y/n, we want you at the front," someone says. "right now?" i ask. "yes." "okay, got it," i say, jogging to the floor.

i walk in between the stage and the barriers, smiling as the 'brutal' introduction starts. "let me know if i'm blocking your guys' view," i say to the girls behind me. they all talk at once, and i laugh, turning to the stage.

i bend my legs a little, aiming my camera at the stage. the curtains start to open, the screams deafening. with enhanced hearing, i'm surprised i haven't gone deaf. i zoom in a little to olivia, who had her eyes closed, head slightly up. i take a few photos, and she starts to sing.

i walk to backstage after the show, finding at olivia. "how was it?!" i exclaim, hugging her tight. "oh, amazing, i think i'm gonna cry," she laughs, hugging me tighter. i rub her back, and she pulls apart, looking at me with a smile. "i'm so proud of you, you don't understand," i chuckle, hugging her once more. "i love you," olivia mumbles into my neck. "i love you more," i smile. olivia squeezes me tight, letting go.

we walk back into the hotel. "hey, do you wanna go to a museum?" i ask. "right now?" olivia asks. "yeah," i say, "only got tomorrow left in london." "i'm down," she smiles, "let me just get changed." 

olivia and i walk around the museum, occasionally squeezing through some people. i pick up my camera, turning the flash off. i take a few photos of the building, some of olivia as she looks at the museum.

we look at a certain painting that was displayed. "i could paint that with my eyes closed and the paintbrush in between my ass," i say, "hell, a three year old could." olivia looks at me, laughing, "you've said that about seventy percent of the paintings here, parker." "because it's true," i say. "well, paintings have meaning to them," olivia says, "a story behind them." "okay, picasso," i laugh. "you took me here just to complain," olivia laughs. "i'm not complaining, i'm just giving constructive critism," i shrug. "come on," she smiles, linking her arm in mine as we continue walking. "could paint that one too," i say, looking at another painting. " shut up," olivia chuckles, nudging her elbow into my waist. 

after about an hour, we leave. "that was fun," i say as we walk down the steps. olivia laughs, "complaining for an hour?" "yes," i smile. i look over at olivia, and she looks at me. she smiles, looking in front of her again. her smile fades, and i look forward, seeing about 5 paparazzi's.

they start to flash their cameras, and i look at olivia. she glances at me, giving a small smile. "y/n! olivia!" they all shout. "was that a museum date?" one asks. i chuckle, "no, it wasn't. just wanted to check out the museum before we leave." "how was tour?" another asks. "great, loved it," olivia answers. "when's the new music coming out?" a man asks. "i'm working on it," olivia chuckles. "what's your relationship with spider-woman, olivia? care to explain the tiktok video?" "spider-woman just helped me make my tour announcement, that's all," olivia says. "do you know who's under the mask?" "i wish," olivia chuckles. "are you two dating?" one asks, pointing to olivia , then me. "nope," i lie. "are you sure?" he smiles, "you guys have dated in the past." "yes, i'm pretty sure i'd know if we're dating or not," i laugh. we were almost at the hotel entrance. "come on, babe," olivia says. i shoot her a shocked face, and she smiles at me, intertwining our hands. she practically pulls me along, out-walking the paparazzi. "olivia!" i whisper yell. "i'm so sick of this," she chuckles, and we walk into the hotel.

3 months later
i knock on the door, olivia's crew opening it. "hey y/n," she says. "hi mikayla, olivia's here, right?" i ask. "yeah, just doing her makeup," she responds. i smile, stepping in.

i look around the building, seeing olivia in a makeup chair. "how's my seven grammy nominations girl going?" i smile, walking up to her. "oh, i'm so nervous," olivia chuckles. "surely you'd get at least one award, right?" i ask. "hopefully," olivia says, looking at me. "you will," i say, "also, you look beautiful!" olivia smiles, "thank you, parker." 

i smile after olivia had put on her grammy dress. "we gotta go now," she says. "okay, i'll be watching from my bedroom," i smile, "good luck, oatmeallover." "thank you," she smiles back. i hug her tight, before she practically has to get pulled away to go.

i lay in bed, turning on the tv and switching to the channel where the grammys were showed live. i watch for about 20 minutes, before they announce olivia's name as the winner for best new artist. i smile widely, watching as olivia comes up on stage.

after olivia had won three grammys, i put on my suit device. suit on. jumping off my balcony, i web to a building last minute, swinging high.

i drop in front of a flower shop, looking at the options. "spider-woman?" someone says. i look up, smiling at the old lady who must've been working here. "hi, how are you?" i ask. "oh, i'm doing fantastic! did you need help with anything?" she asks politely. "that's great, where are your purple themed flower bouquets?" 

i smile under my mask as i look at the flowers, "these are perfect!" "are they for someone special?" she asks. "yeah, my friend won 3 really important awards tonight, so i'm giving her these," i say. "how cute. want to write a small message on a card for two dollars?" "yes, please," i say. 

i lean on the table, picking up the pen. 

'3 fucking grammys! so so so proud of you, oatmeallover! i love u!!!!!'

i stick it in the flowers, paying for it. swinging carefully home, i land on my balcony. i open the door with one hand, closing it. i place the flowers on my desk, taking out the card. suit off. i apply red lipstick on my lips, pressing it onto the card.

after iris told me olivia would be home around 2am, i wait until then. i yawn, getting in my car.

i drive to olivia's apartment building, asking iris to come down. "those flowers are so pretty!" she smiles. "i know, right?" i chuckle. we walk into the elevator, going to their floor.

iris opens the door, and i see olivia putting her grammys on her shelf. i smile, placing the flowers on the table quietly. i sneak behind her, and she places the third one on the shelf. i pick her up, swinging her around."parker, oh my god! thought you'd be sleeping right now!" she smiles as i put her down. "yeah, i would be, but my girlfriend just got three grammys!" i exclaim. "i'm so happy!" she laughs, hugging me tight.

i hand her the flowers, and she smiles at me, "they're beautiful!" she reads the card, laughing, "i'm gonna put this in my phone case." i smile, and she places the flowers on the coffee table. "congratulations!" i say, for the hundredth time. "thank you," she smiles, for the hundredth time. she wraps her arms around me, kissing me.

another a/n - okay so ive decided to end this story here bc im lowkey getting sick of it HAHAH im sorry it didn't have much spider-woman stuff in it </333

another another a/n - i think the cafe fanfic will be the last fanfic i do for now since i'm deciding to focus on my schooling :( maybe i'll come back, but don't hold me to that! i'll upload the first few chapters of the next fanfic soon, but hang tight! have a good day/night, stay healthy <3 thank u for reading this!