𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 - 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘀 𝗿𝗻?

a/n - please vote💗 feel free to comment as well!

i take off my glasses, thankfully seeing zendaya and billie talking to other people. i walk up to them, "she's here!" they look at me confused. "she is here!" i repeat with emphasis on 'she'. "oh!" zendaya says, looking around. "you're overreacting! she's not even gonna see you," billie says. "i'm being totally reasonable," i say. "you're 19 years old and running away from a girl," zendaya says. "not just any girl!" "just act calm," billie says, "and can i try some of that punch?" i hand her my cup, "have the rest." i put my glasses back on, looking around the room. "are you looking for her?" zendaya teases, budging my arm. "nope," i half lie, looking back at her.

2 hours later, i sit on one of the couches, watching everyone talk.

olivia's pov
i walk into the living room by myself, looking around at who i should talk to.

my eyes scan the couch, and i stop walking, seeing y/n. she was playing with these glasses she always used to wear when we were dating. i never understood why she wore them, but they looked nice on her.

y/n looked different from what she looked like 2 years ago. she was already pretty before, but she's even prettier.

but she wanted nothing to do with me. i get it, i was a dick to her. worse. 17 year old me wasn't mature enough for y/n, and 17 year old y/n was too mature for me.

it's not like i was trying to avoid her. we had made our relationship public, that was the first mistake. since y/n was the first girl i dated, the amount of death threats and horrible comments were the start of it.

i really liked y/n. but the threats were getting to me. being immature, i tried to distance myself from her without breaking up. when she finally confronted me about it, i snapped.

hundreds of miscalls and texts later, i decided to give up on it. 2 years later and no contact from her. here we are.

i take the courage to walk over to her. she looks up, her slight smile disappearing. too late to back out now. i stand in front of her, and she looks up at me with a blank expression.

y/n's pov
would it be too obvious to stand up and leave now? "can we talk?" olivia speaks up after swallowing. i stand up, "okay." she nods, looking to the floor. i follow her upstairs, and she opens one of the doors. "close it!" a guy yells. olivia's eyes widen, and she quickly shuts the door closed. i could almost smile.

she clears her throat, and we continue walking. she opens another door, looking around to see if anyone was here. she opens the door fully, walking in. i follow her, closing the door behind me.

i sit on a one seated couch as olivia stands in front of me, but slightly back as she was rocking on her heels. "i just wanted to say," she starts off, "that i'm really sorry that i hurt you. i was a dick to you." "yeah, you were," i say, leaning back so i'm laying on the couch.

olivia sighs, "i know." "why?" i ask. she looks taken aback, "what do you mean 'why'?" "if you knew you were treating me like shit, why'd you do it?" "because i liked you," she says. i scoff, "what? that makes no sense." olivia starts to walk around the room, "y/n, we shouldn't have gone public. you should've seen the threats i was getting in my dm's." "it was your idea." "i know, i know," she says, sitting on the end of the bed, "like i said, stupid choices. kinda wish i could go back in time." "you'd go back in time so we didn't date?" i ask. "i'd go back in time so i didn't hurt you." i look down, and my phone starts vibrating. "one second," i tell olivia. 

she looks at me with a nod, and i pick up zendaya's call. "hello?" i say. "hey! we're gonna head home, where'd you go?" zendaya says over the phone. "i'm in the middle of talking to someone," i say, looking at olivia, who was feeling the bed. "who?" she asks. "who do you think?" i respond with a small mumble. "oh my god! what're you guys talking about?!" "i'll talk to you later," i say, "i'll... you know... home. text me when you're home!" i hang up, placing my phone under my thigh.