𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰 - 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆

a/n - please vote <33

olivia's pov
i glance at y/n, who was looking around the restaurant. "okay, let's go you guys," billie says as they all look at us. "what do you mean 'you guys'?" y/n asks. "you guys, as in everyone. we're going out, come on," zendaya says, and they all turn around, starting to walk out.

i look at y/n, and she looks at me, sighing and following them. i poke my tongue to the side of my cheek, following her.

i catch up to y/n, and she looks over at me. "they're doing this on purpose," she says. "doing what?" i ask. "making you and i hang out," she answers. "is that what they were talking about?" y/n nods, looking forward again. "how'd you hear? they were literally whispering." 

y/n's pov
"enhanced senses," i say, knowing olivia wouldn't take me seriously. "good one," she says. i crack a small smile. "hey!" olivia exclaims. i look at her, "what?" "you're smiling because of me," she grins as well, "first time i've seen you smile in 2 years." "i'm not smiling because of you," i say. "then what're you smiling at?" she asks. "not you," i say, smile fading. "then what?" olivia insists, bumping into my side. "can't say." "keep your secrets then," olivia crosses her arms. "i will," i say. "hey, where are we going?" olivia asks louder so that the other group could hear. "we're going to disneyland," zendaya says. "disneyland?" i say. "yes, disneyland," billie responds this time. "like, right now?" olivia asks. "no, on christmas day. yes, now olivia," conan says.

thankfully, they didn't make olivia and i go into the same car. an hour later, we arrive at disneyland. we get out of the car, and i look at the theme park. "haven't seen you guys in a while," conan jokes as him, madison and iris come up to us. 

we start to walk to the entrance, and zendaya comes beside me. "you know they have an avengers campus?" she says. "what's that?" i ask. "i heard disney made like... a superhero team with you and iron man in it," she responds excitedly. "that's kinda weird," i chuckle. "sorry, pessimist. it's for the kids." "just saying! i'll have to check it out myself, i've never been to disneyland." "you've never been to disneyland?!" "i've never been to disneyland," we start to walk up steps. "that's crazy, we have to go on every ride then!"

we finally walk into the amusement park, and i chuckle, hearing cheerful music on the speakers surrounding the place. "guys, did you know y/n hasn't gone to disneyland?" zendaya tells everyone. "what?!" they all exclaim, overlapping one another. "yeah, crazy, right?" i smile.

we start walking to a ride called 'pirates of the caribbean', and i hear the yells of people on the rollercoaster. "is the ride scary?" i ask conan. "yes, very," he says. "oh." "why? are you scared?" he teases with a smirk. "no, i've done worse," i say. "well, if you ever get scared, olivia's hand is free," conan says. "shut up!" i bump him to the side as he laughs.

we line up for the ride, the app saying it would only be a 10 minute line up. "okay, so," conan says, looking at all of us, "we'll go billie and zendaya, iris and i, madison by herself because she wants to take selfies or whatever, and y/n and olivia." you fuckers. "is that fine with you two?" zendaya asks, trying not to smile. "yeah, that's fine," i say, not wanting to ruin the day by being fussy about who i sit with like a little child. "olivia?" zendaya asks. "yeah, that's okay," she nods.

olivia and i get guided into a small fence area, where we stand behind the gate as we wait. "are you nervous?" olivia asks. "uh, not really. you?" i ask. "no, this is a nice ride," she says. "i wouldn't know," i say. "oh yeah, you haven't been here!" i shake my head. "it's nice to go here once a while. too much and you kinda get sick of everything here," she says. "i get that."

the gate opens as the boat pull in line with the gates. i step into the boat, sitting down as olivia sits in too. "do you know if we get wet on this ride?" i ask. "i'm not too sure, since we aren't at the front we won't get too wet," she says. i nod, "it'll be conan and iris." "i hope they get splashed," liv laughs. i smile, and the rides starts.