𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 - 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝘆/𝗻?

a/n - please vote <33 will probably have daily updates for a multiple days as i've been writing like hell

1 month later , y/n's pov
i pick up my phone, heading to my car. i start up my car, going to instagram on my phone. 

i respond to isabel as she asked what i was doing. 

'going out for lunch, wbu?'

i turn off my phone, reversing out of the garage. i stop at a small but minimalistic restaurant cafe, and i park my car outside, getting out.

i walk in, seeing teagan. i smile, walking up to her. she looks up from her phone, smiling too. she stands up, and i open my arms. teagan chuckles, hugging my waist. i hug her back, and she pulls away after a comfortable amount of time. "we're not hanging out at a theme park," teagan chuckles. "you mean lining up for 10 minutes at a theme park," i smile.

"sorry," i apologize as i take my phone out of my pocket as it buzzes. "you're good," she responds. i brush away the notification from isabel, tapping onto billie, zendaya and i's group chat. 

'hey, we're gonna have dinner at mine with conan, iris, madison and olivia, are you free tonight?' billie texted. 

'having lunch with teagan rn, can she join?' i text back.

 the bubble appears.

'sure thing'

i look back up, putting my phone in my back pocket, "hey, this is really last minute but would you wanna have dinner at my friend's house, billie's? i totally get if you're busy, i put you on the spot here." teagan smiles, "sure, no problem." i smile too, "okay, cool." 

"oh, you act?" i ask. "yeah, i'm in a netflix show called titans," she says, "it's by dc." "oh, i've heard of that," i say, "i might have to watch it." "honestly, if you do, let me know your thoughts! by the way, i never got your last name," she says. "oh, it's parker," i tell her. she sits up, furrowing her eyebrows at me. her facial expressions loosen up, " y/n parker?" "yeah, that's me," i laugh. "holy shit, i didn't even realize," she laughs, running her hands through her hair, "wait, and all your friends are like, a list celebrities?" "well, yeah," i smile. "shit, you have to tell me about them, i'm getting nervous." i laugh, "you shouldn't, they're all relaxed." 

i go through a brief introduction for zendaya, billie, conan and iris. "and then there's olivia," i start off. "is that the one that was next to you in line?" she asks. "yeah, olivia rodrigo," i say. "oh, she's a great artist. anything i should know about her?" teagan asks. "uhm," i struggle to think.

i furrow my eyebrows, looking at the table, "you don't... she's no-one." teagan tilts her head to the side, "no-one?" "no-one you need to worry about," i manage to crack a smile. feeling that teagan knew i wanted to change the subject, i'm thankful she didn't pry on it. "okay, and that's everyone?" she asks. "that's everyone."

we exit the cafe after having a small meal. "are you still hungry?" i ask. "not really," she responds. "hey, have you tried mcdonalds' oatmeal?" i ask. "yeah, not a fan of them, to be honest," she chuckles. "all good. it's an acquired taste," i say. 

teagan chuckles, and i smile. "so, did you wanna get changed?" i ask. she looks down at her outfit, "do you think i should change?" she looks worried. "no, you look good," i say, "i'll message you my address, and we can hang there for like an hour before we have to go to billie's." "sounds good to me."

i get in my car, sending the address to teagan. she responds by reacting with a heart, and i start to drive back home. i park my car outside, teagan parking her car beside mine. she walks up to me as i walk to the front door. i place my thumb on the digital pad, the door unlocking. "that's amazing," she chuckles. "yeah, it's pretty cool," i smile, stepping into the house as i push my door forward. "holy..." she gasps, looking inside as she walks in.