𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱 - 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗺𝗲

a/n - please vote<333333

i start to walk to the kitchen, texting the group chat. 

'meet in the kitchen!!'

conan responds quickly.

'where abouts is that again?'

i laugh, typing back as i sit on the couch in front of the kitchen counter. 

'fourth floor'

everyone likes my message, and i look up as they all walk in, one by one. "okay, dinner talk," i say, standing up. i walk over to the meal planner whiteboard that was on the kitchen wall. "figured i'd go run out and get groceries for the week," i continue, "so i'll write what's for dinner for this week. suggestions?" "well aren't you organized?" iris laughs. i pull open the drawer, taking out a black whiteboard marker. "well, olivia told me your pasta's amazing," conan says. i look at olivia, who had an awkward expression on her face. "yeah, we could do pasta tonight," i say, writing it down on 'monday'. i face them again, "what else?" "surely taco tuesday!" zendaya pitches in. i laugh, writing it down. "steak and mashed potatoes?" olivia suggests. "good one," i say, writing it down. "stir fry," conan says. i write that down for 'thursday'. "how about ribs?" i suggest. everyone agrees, and i write it down. "lasagne?" billie asks. i write it down. "last one," i say. "pizza," iris and zendaya say at the same time. they turn to each other, giving an approving nod before high five-ing. "homemade pizza," i write, "alright, that was easier than expected." i take a photo of the whiteboard with my glasses. "are we gonna go get everything now?" zendaya asks. "you guys can stay here, i'll go and grab everything," i say, starting to walk to the door. "i'll come with you," billie says. "okay, gotta hurry if you want dinner," i chuckle. i press the elevator door, and billie catches up to me. "isn't it weird how the elevator only goes down to the garage?" she says. "you're just lazy," i laugh.

we get in my car, and i drive out of the garage. a holographic dotted line shows up, and i follow it to the grocery store. 

we get out, and i get a shopping cart. "EDITH, bring up the latest photo," i say. the photo fades up, taking up half my vision, although it was see through, the covered area just being slightly dimmer. "alright, pasta," i say. after getting the pasta, we go to get the ingredients for tacos. "hey, are you and liv cool now?" billie asks. "yeah, it's not really awkward between us," i think again, "actually, a little. could be worse though. she asked if we could talk on the car ride there, but i said we'll talk later." "oh, okay," billie says, "i hope you guys figure it out." "thanks," i pick up the sour cream.

after buying for everything, we unload it into the trunk, and i leave the bags on top of the groceries.

billie and i unload the groceries into the bags, going to the elevator. then walking to the kitchen, we place everything on the kitchen bench. everyone helps unpack, and i take out the flour. i turn around pressing one of the doors in, which was the kitchen door. it pops out, and i take the egg carton out.

"liv! verse me in ping pong!" i hear conan yell, his voice echoing in the house. i smile, placing the yolks in the flour hole. "where even are you?!" olivia yells back, walking into the kitchen. "first floor," i tell her. she gives me a smile, "thanks."

after setting the pasta dough aside, i start to make the sauce. i hear the ping pong ball bounce across the table. i smile, and my glasses starts ringing, showing an incoming call from tony in the top right. "hey, tony," i smile. "hey, you there safe?" he asks. "we're here, settled in great, thank you," i say, stirring the sauce. "perfect. if you need anything, let me know," he says. "okay, is that all?" i ask. "yep, just checking in. you have everything under control, right? i don't wanna see my house on fire on the news," he says. "i've got it under control, trust me!" i laugh. "i do, i do! i'm gonna go now, have fun. love you lots!" "okay, have fun with whatever you're doing, i love you more," i press the side of my glasses frame, hanging up.

after i plate the dishes, everyone helps set the table, taking out glasses and a bottle of coke. "smells and looks amazing," iris compliments. "thanks, i just sprayed perfume," i joke. she laughs, "you too, i suppose." i smile, sitting down next to billie.

i look out the window, smiling, "it's snowing again." "finally," conan mutters, "imagine skiing with no snow." "conan, just because it's not snowing in the moment doesn't mean there's no snow," olivia explains. conan looks up, frowning as he nods, "kinda true."

after eating, conan and olivia do the dishes together. "thanks guys," i say. "no problem," conan says. "it's all good, you cooked us dinner, it's only fair," olivia says, drying the plate before putting it in the cupboard.

it seemed like everyone had gone back to their own rooms. i wander around the house, chuckling at a photograph of tony and i in our ski outfits, smiling widely.

olivia's pov
i sit at the piano, taking a deep sigh. i open my composition book, flipping to a page that read 'the ones i love the most'. i look at the chords in the top right, starting to play them. 

y/n's pov
i start to walk past olivia's room, hearing her play the piano. i smile, walking up to her door. "feel like i've done this before, you're fighting your tears as i open the door, and you deserve much more..." i furrow my eyebrows, listening closer. "seems like i always hurt the ones i love, and i watch you cry 'cause i wasn't enough, what you disappearing down the road, seems like i always hurt the ones i love the most, the ones i love the most, seems like i always hurt the ones i love the most..." i take a deep sigh, feeling as if i should leave, but something was almost pulling me up. forcing me to listen. "i didn't mean it, baby i didn't think it all through!" she sings with her heart, "i didn't mean it baby, always ruin good things like you... i watch the life drain out of your eyes, and it's no surprise, it's no surprise... seems like i always hurt the ones i love, now i watch you cry, cause i wasn't enough..." i shake my head, walking back to my room as olivia's voice and piano fades.

i walk into my room, closing the door. that song can't be about me. should i talk to her? i feel like i should talk to her. 

i walk out of my room after putting on a thick jacket, i walk out. i open a balcony door, quickly closing it behind me. it was snowing calmly, and i exhale, fog coming out. i lean against the railing, admiring the view.