𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯 - 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿?

a/n - please vote ! happy valentines day!!!

olivia clutches onto me as she yells loudly. i can't help but laugh, letting go of the web and shooting a new one as i swing. "you okay?!" i ask. "yeah! yeah, just a thousand feet in the air, i'm fine!" she yells, sarcastically. i laugh, "you'll get used to it!" 

i let go of the web, making us fall. "parker!" she yells, digging her face in my neck. i laugh, waiting the very last second to shoot a web. we swing a few feet above the road, and i let go of the web, swinging higher.

i look for a spot to land, eventually landing on a building. i set olivia down, and her knees buckle. i laugh, placing my hands on her waist to keep her steady, "are you good?" "let me sit down.. for a second," she says, out of breath. i keep my hands on her waist as olivia goes to sit down. i let go, sitting next to her. "how was it?" i ask. "thrilling," she exhales. "let me know when you're good," i say, "your heart's beating extremely fast." olivia laughs, "i know, spider-woman."

i look over at olivia, who was now fixing her hair, looking at herself on her phone camera. i look at the city, seeing there was a large building in front of us, mirroring the city onto the tinted windows. olivia stands up, "okay, shall we rehearse?" "we shall," i say, standing up too. "so, i was thinking, i could be like," she clears her throat, starting to act, 'oh my god, guys! what is that?' and then i flip the camera and then you could be swinging around, holding the tour banner." i laugh, nodding, "that's perfect, let's try it. i can hear you, so start whenever." 

olivia's pov
i watch as y/n starts to swing to another building, holding the banner. i fix my hair once more, pulling a stand back into place. i look back at her, seeing she was holding the banner in one hand. i give her a thumbs up, looking onto my screen. i press record, "oh my god, guys! what is that?!" i exclaim, seeing y/n starting to swing. i hold my phone up, flipping the camera. i keep my phone still as y/n swings across, the tour sign flowing smoothly through the air as she stays in the air for a few milliseconds longer, swinging again. i stop the recording after she gets out of the frame, laughing. i wait for y/n to come, and she drops beside me. "how was it?" she asks. "we'll see now," i say. i tap onto the video, watching it with a smile. after the video ends, y/n and i look at each other, laughing. "that was gold!" she exclaims. "oh, first take too!"

y/n's pov
we drop in front of the house, walking in. "you okay?" i ask again. "yeah, i'm good," liv says. "second time's always better," i mumble, hiding my smile as i push the door in, locking it. "i hate you," olivia laughs, "okay, let me send it to my managers, hopefully they approve."

i lay on olivia's bed as she sits beside me. after ending the call with her management, she looks at me. "they think it's a great idea, and it'll boost the algorithms," she smiles. "because of me, i know," i laugh. "yeah, actually. thank you," she smiles. "i was kidding," i say. "i know, but i'm being serious. thank you for doing this... for doing everything," olivia lays down too. "any time," i say. she smiles, going onto tiktok. "what caption are you gonna do?" i ask. "just the emoji with the two eyes looking to the side," olivia says. i watch as she uploads the video, tapping twice on the eye emoji. she takes a deep breath, posting it.

it blows up, getting thousands of likes by the second. "can i read the comments? my phone's in my room," i say. olivia hands me her phone, and i tap the comments.

'TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT?!!'

'DO IT'

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE'

'IS THAT SPIDER-WOMAN?!!'