𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴 - 𝗼𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?

a/n - please vote ! have the best day <3

y/n's pov
"hey billie, wanna take a picture in the photobooth?" i ask. "yeah, let's go and line up before the line gets too long," she says. i smile, and we walk over there. we line up, sitting on the couches outside while we wait. "are you having a fun time?" billie asks. "yeah, it's nice seeing everyone's outfit," i say. "well, i saw you talking to olivia and conan." "yeah, barely," i scoff. "what do you mean?" she asks. "i was talking to conan and he called olivia over, i said her costume was nice. i don't know, i just got the sense she didn't wanna talk to me so i asked if they wanted any drinks. they both said no so i left to get a drink for myself," i explain. "oh... that sucks. do you think she's mad at you?" billie asks. "definitely," i sigh. "don't act like you're not mad at-" she cuts herself off. i look at her, and she's looking beside me. 

i look too, seeing conan sitting beside me, olivia, madison then iris beside him. i look back to billie. billie leans over, "you're face is going red... luckily the photos are in black and white." "shut up, no it's not," i say, placing my palm on my cheek. it was hot.

we stand up, walking into the photobooth. "it'd be nice if daya was here," i watch billie tap on the screen below. "yeah, too bad she doesn't really do halloween parties," billie agrees. 

after taking 5 photos, we get them emailed to billie's email. "okay, got them," she says, after checking her phone. "okay, i say, pulling the curtain open. we step out, and billie walks beside me as we look at the photos.

i lean in to see better, smiling as she swipes through them. "they're so cute!" i laugh, looking back up. "we'll photoshop zendaya in," billie laughs.

billie and i decide to leave after a few more hours, and we walk out of the hotel. "where'd you park?" i ask. "uh, down there," she says, pointing the direction my car was.

we reach my car first. i open my car door after hugging her, "drive safe, text me when you're home." billie smiles with a nod, "you too." i get in my car, starting it up.

i drive up my driveway, "EDITH, turn the house alarms off, please." "house alarms deactivated," she confirms. i press the garage key, and the garage comes up.

1 month later
i open the door for tony. "happy birthday, kid!" he yells, running into me with a hug. "thanks!" i laugh, hugging him tighter. 

i sit on my bed after having lunch with tony, taking out my phone to message isabel back as i wait for zendaya and billie to come off.

___________________________

4:43pm

oatmeallover

it's my birthday!!

OMGGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

thank youu

hey so

i feel kinda bad bc i know stuff about you
yet you don't really know anything about me

i don't mind

yeah, but i figured
i'd let you at least know my name

im scared

my name...

is...

y/n