𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟴 - 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗷𝗶𝘀?

a/n - please vote!

i meet olivia in the lobby, and she walks up to me. i embrace her into a tight hug, letting go. "hi," she smiles. "hi, i respond, smiling too. i follow olivia to the elevator, and she taps her hotel card on the machine under the buttons. she taps her level, and we wait.  

olivia unlocks her door, letting me in. i look around her and iris' apartment. it was like a section in ikea; white walls, a few plants here and there, minimalistic decorations and furniture. "you done scoping out the apartment?" olivia asks. i turn to olivia, smiling, "it wasn't what i expected, that's all." "well, what were you expecting?" she asks, as i follow her to the kitchen. "not sure, never thought about it," i say, "it's cute." 

i make olivia butter chicken, and i sit on the couch next to her after making it. "where's iris?" i ask. "in her room," liv responds, "this is great, by the way." "i'm glad. i'm gonna say hi to her," i say. "okay, she's the first room to the left, down that hallway," liv says. i stand up, going to the door.

i knock on it lightly. "come in!" iris yells. i twist the knob, opening the door. "oh, hi, y/n! what're you doing here?" she smiles, laying on her bed. "made butter chicken for liv, there's still some left," i say. "okay, i'll grab it later, thank you," she smiles. "okay, see you," i say. "bye!" i close the door, walking back out to liv. 

after olivia eats we head to her room. i look around as she opens the door. "also not what you expected?" she chuckles, closing the door behind me. "it's homey in here. i love it," i decide, sitting on her bed.

olivia fixes a few things on her desk, "do you wanna stay the night?" "if you want me to," i chuckle. "of course i want you to," she smiles. "then, yeah, i'd like to stay," i smile back.

i lay in olivia's bed after brushing my teeth, laying my head on her chest. "i got more information for tour," olivia says. "oh really? what is it?" i ask. "north america, the uk and around europe," she says, "48 shows." "wow, that's a lot," i chuckle. "not as much as harry styles," she says. "don't compare yourself to him. i swear he lives on his tour bus from how many shows he's done," i say. "yeah, i feel bad," liv says. "well, if it's what he loves doing, i'm sure he enjoys it," i say, "are you nervous?" "not really, but i'll definitely get nervous when it comes sooner," she says. "i'm happy for you, rodrigo," i say. "thank you," olivia rubs my back. "do you have the outfits yet?" "no, i'm doing that soon," she says, "gotta officially announce it tomorrow." "do you have the poster thing?" olivia pulls out her phone, showing me. "wow, that's cool," i say, "gracie abrams, holly humberstone, baby queen," i read the special guests. "i'm excited," she chuckles. "i wonder how fast tickets are gonna sell out," i say. "hopefully not too fast." "oh, it's definitely gonna sell out in a blink of an eye," i laugh. 

i close my eyes, and olivia goes to her camera. she smiles, extending her arm. olivia moves her head towards me, kissing my head. i smile at the camera, and olivia takes a picture. she goes tot the photo, favoriting it and turning her phone off. she reaches over and turns off the lamp, sighing. "goodnight, almost girlfriend," i whisper. olivia tiredly chuckles, "goodnight, almost girlfriend." i smile, falling asleep quickly.

i wake up, still on olivia's chest. i look up, seeing her awake, on her phone. "good morning," she whispers. "good morning," i whisper back. "woke up just in time, actually. i'm gonna post now." i shift my body, looking at her phone. "sour tour is finally happening! with angels gracie abrams, holly humberstone and queen of the babies! tix on sale friday! emoji, emoji, emoji, emoji," i read out. "too many emojis?" she asks. "no, it's cute. post it," i say. "okay," she says, pressing the post button. 

we watch the likes blow up, and olivia takes a deep breath. "you're so nervous," i chuckle. "it's a big thing," liv says. "i know, it's cute," i smile. i lean on my arm, looking at olivia. she keeps her eyes on her screen, poking the inside of her mouth. another reason why she does it, from stress.