𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯 - 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

a/n - please vote !! have a good read <33

2 weeks later
i open the door, tony there. "you have the code to unlock it, you know," i chuckle, letting him in. "you know i forget it," he says, closing the door behind him, "you should just put a piece of paper on the door that says your code." "for being known as the smartest man in the world, you sure are stupid," i laugh. "hey! i'm also a genius-" "billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, and iron man," i finish his sentence, both of us laughing as we walk to the kitchen.

i finish making tony's coffee, and i put my hand out. he takes the cup from my hand, taking a sip of the coffee.

that's another thing about tony. he hates getting handed things, he refuses it. not from me, though. tony always said that i was an exception, and honestly, being the only person who gets to hand him stuff is a big flex.

he takes another sip, humming. "that's right! i came down here for a meeting," he says, standing up. "not to see your daughter?" i joke. "funny," he says, walking to the door. i follow him. "see ya kid, i'll drop by later if you're home," he says as he opens the door, "thanks for the coffee." "see you, tony. just text me, and i'll see if i'm home or not," i say. he nods, starting to walk back to his car.

i wait for billie and zendaya to pick up their phone. "hey girls! wanna eat brunch? i haven't eaten yet, and it's almost 1pm," i say. "i had breakfast, but i'm down," billie says. "yeah, me too," zendaya says, "we'll meet at yours."

i throw on a grey sweater and white jeans, going to the mirror.

______________________

⚪️y/nparker

liked by zendaya, tonystark and 1,994,349 others

y/nparker hi

view all 64,123 comments

zendaya ur so bae😍

billieeilish wife💞

tomholland2013 looking good y/n!

user4 yall associate her w tony and zendaya but forget how stunning this girl is

user9 basic selfie but u made it so good???

user6 who even are u lol

user7 u sure u didnt get tony starks genes?? cuz like damnn....

2 hours ago

______________________

olivia's pov
i go on my phone as conan starts to drive. not being able to help myself, i go to the search bar. i type up 'y/n parker', tapping onto her profile. honestly, i'm surprised she hasn't blocked me.

i see there was a new post, so i tap on it. being careful not to like the post, i smile at her, looking at the comments. i swipe out of the comments, looking at the photo again. "stop stalking her!" iris exclaims into my ear. "fuck!" i turn off my phone in shock, leaning back. "you seriously need to stop stalking her, one day you're gonna like her post, and you'll be fucked."