𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮 - 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲?!

a/n - please vote :))

y/n's pov
"are you hungry, madison? we can stop if you want food," i ask. "no, i'm good thanks," madison says. "rodrigo?" i ask. "i'm okay," she smiles.

we get back to the house at 6:30. i get out, walking to the trunk. i take out madison's suitcase and duffel bag. i lock the car, and we walk in. "you sure you got, y/n? i can carry something if you want," madison says. "all good, i got it," i smile. "oh my god, you should've seen y/n working out," olivia says. "what?!" madison laughs. i laugh too, as olivia phrased it weirdly. "no, i mean like-" olivia clears her throat as we start walking up the stairs, "okay, so basically y/n said she was going to work out so i followed her-" "why're you following her?" madison laughs. "right? she's such a stalker," i agree. "anyways, i was literally laying on her back for like fifteen minutes as she did push ups, then iris came and sat on too, and she didn't even break a sweat," olivia continues. "i mean, she's literally spider-woman, what do you expect?" madison says. we get to the third floor, where we walk to the room next to conan's. "madison!" he yells. we all look in his room, and he rushes towards her, hugging her.

after everyone talks to madison in front of conan's room, we place madison's stuff. "this is really nice," she says, looking around. "there's a bathroom through here," i say, pointing to the bathroom, "and a mini fridge with coffee you can make," i say, opening the drawer to show her, closing it after. "perfect, thank you," she says. "no problem, enjoy your stay, leave your tips on the table," i joke, making her laugh.

i walk to olivia's room, seeing her sitting on the floor. "if i get this in, i'm naming my next album swe-" she looks behind her, looking at me. "hey," she says, leaning forward and stopping the recording. "hey, what're you doing?" i ask, sitting on her bed. "i'm filming a video for my tour announcement... tease... thing," she says. "oh, carry on," i say, moving out of the frame. olivia laughs, "it's awkward if i do it with you here!" "it's not, just do it," i laugh. 

olivia leans forward, pressing record. "okay, if i get this in, i'm going to dye my hair pink," she throws the pen, and it misses the cup. "if i get this in, i'm going to get a dog," she throws another pen, it misses. "if i get this in... i'm going to make an album called sweet," she throws, it goes in. olivia laughs, leaning forward and stopping the video, "i wasn't meant to get that in." "you're just naturally talented at throwing," i smile.

she goes again. "if i get this in, i'm going on tour," she throws the pen, and it lands in the cup. she looks at the camera, mouth open. i smile as she stays like that for a few seconds. she chuckles, leaning forward and stopping the video. "is that all?" i ask. "yeah," she says, sitting on the bed as we watch the video. "that's kinda boring," i laugh. "hey!" she exclaims, looking at me as the video stops, "um, yeah, it's kinda boring. got any better ideas?" i think for a few seconds, a smile appearing on my face.

olivia waits in the floor of my room as i bring out a big, blank banner. "that is massive, why do you just have that?" olivia asks, laughing as i place it in front of us. "for this very moment," i joke, getting out paint and brushes.

i hand a pencil to olivia. "do you know how to do bubble writing? i suck at it," she laughs. "yeah," i say, olivia handing the pencil to me. i start to sketch a T.

after i finish the question mark, i sit up, looking at it. "oh, that's perfect!" olivia exclaims. i smile, looking at the large, bubble writing that said 'TOUR?' that panned across the whole banner. "okay, now to paint it," i say.

we start to paint it in black, olivia starting on the question mark as start on the T

after painting it, we both look at it. we turn to each other with a smile "this is amazing," she laughs. "we'll let it dry in the living room," i say, standing up. i help olivia up, and we hold the banner at opposite sides, walking out of my room. we place it on the table, letting it dry for the night. "this'll be great," she smiles at the banner, "thank you." "of course," i smile. she opens her arms, and i chuckle, hugging her tight.

olivia's pov
i wake up, the time being 10:17am. i get out of bed, going to y/n's room. i peek my head in, seeing her sleeping. i smile, walking to madison's room. "morning," i say, seeing her sitting on her bed. "morning," she responds, "i had such a good sleep. might have to steal this bed." i laugh and sit on her bed, opposite her. "okay, tell me about you and y/n," she says, excitedly, "wait, can she hear us? with her... spider thing." "she's sleeping, i just checked," i say. "okay, spill!" "alright, so basically, i met y/n on her balcony, and i told her i didn't mean everything i said, i wish i didn't fuck up, and i'd like a second chance. she tells me that she needs to think about it, so i say okay. the next day we make pancakes together, even though i literally just cut strawberries. same day, the workout. and then i ask for her to take pictures for my instagram and she agrees, using that fancy camera she has. then, we take a picture together." i take out my phone, going to my photos app. i tap on the photo of y/n and i, smiling. i show madison. "aww! that's so couple goals," she laughs. i smile, turning my phone off, "right? anyways, we have a snowball right, y/n's winning- obviously- then somehow, y/n was straddling my waist as i was laying in the snow. she smudges snow all over my face. and for payback for everything i did, she puts a snowball on my stomach, patting it down." "oh, that's hot," madison adds. i explain the story from there.

"and now, she's gonna help me announce my tour!" i finish. "oh, is that was the big banner is outside?" madison asks. "yeah, she's gonna swing as spider-woman, holding the banner as i act surprised," i say. "that's genius." "all her idea," i say. "guys! wraps!" zendaya calls breakfast out. "i'll wake up y/n," i chuckle, getting out of madison's bed.

i walk into y/n's room, seeing her still sleeping. she rested her head on her arm, blanket half off her. i walk up to her, kneeling down. i brush her hair away from her face, admiring her. "y/n," i whisper. no answer. i smile, tapping her cheek. she lets out a groan. "breakfast, parker," i say. "5 minutes," she whispers. "the wraps will be cold," i say. she doesn't respond, and i laugh, leaning forward and giving her a kiss on the cheek, "come on." i stand up and pull the blanket completely off her. "i was getting hot anyways," y/n whispers. "hurry up," i smile. "lay with me for a minute, then i'll get up." i laugh, putting my leg over her waist. i lay on top of her, and her arms wrap around me. "one, two, three," i count. "shut up," y/n mumbles. i laugh, closing my eyes.

i sigh, opening my eyes, "it's been a minute." "if you don't wanna sleep with me, just say so," she says. "inappropriate," i note, getting up, "now hurry up, or you'll have no breakfast." y/n does one more groan, getting out.

after breakfast, y/n and i walk to the banner. i touch the paint, it was dry. "should we do it now?" she asks. "yeah, okay. let me get ready, then we'll go." 

y/n's pov
i walk into olivia's room, wearing my suit and holding my mask. "ready?" i ask. "soon," liv says, looking at herself in the mirror as she does her makeup. i lay on her bed, closing my eyes. i almost fall asleep by the time olivia finishes. 

"it's been half an hour, that isn't soon," i laugh. "i kept messing up my makeup," she laughs too. "okay, ready now?" i ask. olivia picks up her perfume, spraying it 3 times, "yeah, let's go."

we walk out of her room. "are we taking your car?" she asks. i laugh, "seriously?" "what?" she looks at me. "we're swinging," i say. olivia laughs, "seriously? have you ever swung with someone else?" "i'll go slow," i avoid the question. i put my mask on before we walk out of the house, olivia holding the rolled up banner.

olivia looks at me, "you have to promise you won't drop me." i laugh, "i promise." i hold out my pinky, and olivia interlocks her pinky with mine.

i hold out my hands, and olivia wraps her arms around my neck. "alright, jump," i say. she jumps, and i place my hands under her thighs. "don't touch my ass," she says, smiling at me. "i'm not, it's your thighs," i laugh under my mask, "i would never touch your ass." "but you'd touch my feet?" olivia laughs. "okay, shut up," i smile, "ready?" "ready." "don't drop the banner." "as long as you don't drop me," she says. "actually, if i drop you, you could use the banner as a parachute. i could film it as well, how sick would that be?!"