𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟲 - 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

a/n - please vote <333333

olivia and i start to pack the food into bags to bring into the house. "co-comparison," i sing quietly, putting the strawberries into the bag. "hey, is that my song?" olivia smiles, looking at me. "what song?" i ask, putting the chocolate dip in the bag. "jealousy, jealousy!" she laughs. "i'm not jealous, what do you mean?" "it's my song!" "never heard of that," i say, picking up 2 bags as olivia picks up the other bag. "it's from my album!" she says excitedly. "oh! congrats!" i smile, kissing olivia before closing the trunk door. she laughs, following me into the house, "you were singing my song!" "okay, i was," i admit with a laugh, "i don't get why you're so excited." "didn't think you'd listen to my album," she says. "definitely listened to it," i chuckle.

we place the bags on the table. "what're your thoughts on my album?" she asks. "oh, i don't wanna hurt your feelings," i joke. "tell me," she smiles. "i like it. a little depressing, but they're really good songs," i say. "hopefully my next album won't be too depressing," liv says. i look outside, seeing there was a lot more snow than the last time i looked, "oh my god." "what?" liv asks. i look at her, looking out the window. "oh... i know what you're thinking," she laughs, "don't do it."

"ready?!" i yell out to olivia from the top of the house. "yes!" olivia yells back, holding her phone out to video. i laugh, jumping off the roof. i do a flip, landing back first in the soft snow. olivia and i laugh, and she runs over to me. "are you okay?!" she smiles, leaning over me. "that was great!" i laugh, getting off the snow. i turn around, and olivia brushes the snow off my jacket. i turn back to face her, and she laughs. "want a turn?" "only if you go with me." 

i let olivia go as we reach the roof. i look at her phone which was propped against a tree, on top of my jacket.  "okay, we'll do a run-up," i say. olivia and i move back, and i look at her. "ready?" i smile. "okay, ready." we start running, and i jump off as soon as my foot hits the edge of the roof.

olivia and i fall into the snow beside each other. "that was fun!" olivia says, through laughter. "of course it would be," i laugh, standing up. i pull olivia up too, and we rub the snow off each other's backs. "wanna build a snowman?" olivia asks. "might as well since we're out here," i smile. i start to roll the bottom ball, olivia working on the other ball. "my hands are gonna freeze to death," olivia chuckles. i look over at her, seeing she wasn't wearing gloves. i take off my gloves, walking over to her, "have mine." olivia looks up, standing up. "are you sure?" she asks. "yeah, i'm not cold," i say, pulling off my fluffy gloves. olivia feels my hands, smiling, "thank you." she puts her hand out, and i slide the gloves on.

after we make a snowball each, i lift up olivia's snowball gently, placing it on top of mine. "okay, we can use these stones," i say, walking to the house. i pick up a few stones as olivia gets 2 twigs. i place 2 for the eyes, making a smile outline. olivia sticks the twigs in, and we look at it. i quickly run in the house, getting a small carrot.

i hand it to olivia, and she sticks it in for the nose. "it's so cute!" i laugh, looking at olivia. beside it, we decide to make a heart in the snow. olivia does the heart, and i dig my first initial in the snow. i add a 'plus' sign, and olivia adds an 'o'. "cute," olivia smiles. i take out my phone, taking a picture of the heart, then the snowman.

we go into the house, and olivia hands my gloves back. "thanks," i say, and we walk back to my room, "wanna take a bath with me?" "a bath?" she chuckles. "yeah, you can keep your bra and underwear on, i'll do the same," i say. "sure," she says.

i fill the bath, dipping my hand in. i squeeze soap in, waiting for it to bubble. once it was a good temperature, i call olivia. "rodrigo!" i shout. "coming!" she says. i take my shirt off, stepping out of my pants. olivia walks over with a smile, and i place my leg in the bath as olivia takes off her clothes, hanging her new pair on the rack.

i get in, laying against the end as i stretch my legs out. olivia holds on the side of the bath, and i look at her black bra and matching underwear. she gets in and lays on top of me, laying on my shoulder. "haven't had a bath in forever," olivia says. "you're having one right now," i close my eyes. olivia chuckles, "really?" "really," i respond, "crazy, i know." olivia lets out a short laugh, and i hear her tiktok sounds. she rests her phone on my bra, feeling her holding her phone at the bottom. "are you using my boob as a phone holder?" i mumble. "yes," olivia replies.

i wake up by olivia splashing water on my face. i scrunch my face, flinching, "rodrigo!" she laughs, "it's five-thirty." "so?" i say. "dinner," she says. "right, gotta cook," i remind myself, "wanna cook for me?" "if you want me to burn the food and burn the house," she says. "exactly what i feel like right now," i say, "extra flavour." olivia laughs, getting off me as she stands in the bath, water dripping from her body, "come on." "great view right now," i smile. "shut up, or i'll kick water in your face," she laughs, covering her stomach. i stand up, removing olivia's hands. i step out of the bathtub, holding olivia's hands as she steps out too.

i let go of one hand, pulling a towel off the rack. i wrap it around her, and she lets go of our other hands, holding the towel. i get another towel, wrapping it around myself, tucking it on so it stays there. i look at olivia, smiling. she smiles back, and i press my hands on her towel at her shoulders. i start to dry olivia, and she looks into my eyes as i dry her waist. after i dry the both of us, i smile at her. "i'll let you get changed here, i'll get changed in the bedroom," i say. "okay, thank you," she says. i smile, kissing her before picking up my clothes and heading to the bedroom. 

i unstrap my bra, letting it drop to the floor and getting a new bra. i get changed, and sit on my bed. "hey, i'm gonna head to the kitchen," i say to olivia. "okay, i'll meet you there," she says, from the bathroom.

i stand up, walking to the door. i pull it open, closing it behind me. i walk to the kitchen, seeing conan, laying on the couch in the living room. "you okay?" i chuckle. "i feel... incredibly single," he whines. "what makes you feel that way?" i ask, walking to the kitchen. "the snow heart.. .the snowman," he says, pointing outside as his eyes were closed. "oh," i laugh, "i can make a snowman with you, if you'd like!" "i'm too lazy," he groans. "maybe later," i suggest.

i start to boil the pasta, and i hear footsteps. i turn around, seeing olivia. i smile, and she smiles back, looking at conan. "what's got you so down?" she asks, sitting next to him. "i am not explaining it again," he says sadly, "my heart cannot bare this aching."