𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭 - 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼

a/n - please voteee

3 months later
i walk into the studio building, seeing olivia's team scattered around. "there you are!" olivia exclaims. i look over at her, smiling, "am i the last one to do it?" i hug her tight, and she hugs tighter, "no, conan's doing it as well. he should be here soon." "looks like they went with the plan," i chuckle. "looks like they did," she smiles, "sorry you're here kinda late." "it's only 9pm. so, what am i meant to do?" i ask, looking around. "come with me," she says, loosely intertwining our hands. i follow her, and she leads me to a section with a large green screen behind a stool. multiple cameras were set up in front, light equipment too.

olivia lets go of my hand as she goest to talk to one of the camera crew. she starts talking pointing to me with a smile.

i watch as olivia walks away, and i sit on the stool. "alright, y/n. we're gonna ask you a few questions about olivia," a woman says, "answer them however you feel is best." "got it," i smile. "rolling," the cameraman says.

i think about the question. how would i describe olivia? it was relatively easy, but i wanted to give it my best answer. i look at the camera with a smile, "olivia's like a shot of espresso," i look down from the camera, "she's like being bathed in sunlight. for being an introvert, she's very energetic and enthusiastic in everything she does. olivia's very openminded, she's always willing to try new things out and just... have fun with life." i look back up at the lady with a smile, signalling my answer was done. 

after a few more questions, they tell me i was finished. i stand up, seeing olivia walking back. "just in time," i say. "how'd it go? i don't know what they questions were so, it's a surprise for all of us," she chuckles. "you'll be in for a surprise then," i grin, seeing conan come in. "look who's here," i say. olivia turns, seeing conan. "conan!" she exclaims, running up to him.

i watch conan do his take with the same questions, olivia having to be pulled away as her team wanted it to be a surprise too. conan's responses were funny, but still wholehearted, it captured conan in a few sentences, even when he's talking about olivia.

we all decide to call it a day, olivia going home with me after conan says bye. i open the door for olivia, and she gets in. i close the door, walking to the other side. we drive back to mine.

i lay beside her, picking up my phone. i see a message from the app i made that notified the crimes around when i'm not wearing my suit. "suspected break in at the los angeles county museum of art for the maria," i read. "what? who's maria?" olivia asks, facing me. "it's a painting, smarty. there's a break in at LACMA," i say, getting out of bed. "you're gonna go?" she asks. "yeah, i'll be back soon... hopefully," i say, taking off my shirt and pants. "didn't think you'd go out for a crime at 12 in the morning," liv says. "it's an important one. the maggia crime families. the feds raided the maggia last month. one of the dons had this lost masterpiece called the maria. now they're displaying it at LACMA. rumor says one of the families are trying to steal it, so i'd assume this is them," i put on my suit, pulling on the mask. "that's a lot to take in," olivia says. "yeah ,sorry," i say, tightening the suit. "just stay safe," olivia says.

i start to swing to the museum, dropping onto a high pole. there was about 10 of them. 4 working on breaking in, the others on the look out with guns. "hurry up, cmon!" one says, "the boss wants that painting. we shoulda been in and out by now." "you wanna try?! be my guest," the guy pushes the crow bar in front of the one who was rushing him. "some people do anything to avoid paying full-price admission," i say to myself. i web to one, kicking them in the face and knocking them out. "time for a little demonstration of the fine art of subduing criminals!" i yell, bullets shooting at me.

after knocking them all out, i swing around the building, seeing if anyone else got in another way. i trace my fingers over what looks like scratch marks, continuing to go around the building.

i walk to the skylight, seeing someone had cut a clean hole through it. i drop through it, looking around. "where are all the guards," i wonder to myself, looking around. in a particular room, a guard was lying on the floor. "tranquillized, no sign of struggle," i note.

i go to the maria painting, seeing it still there, behind a glass security wall. i tap the glass. bulletproof. i place my hands on my hips, "no-ones getting near the maria any time soon." i feel my spine tingle, and i turn around, feeling multiple knives slice through my stomach.

i groan loudly, stumbling backwards. "oh, spider-woman," a girl says. i look up, examining her face. she looked my age, platinum blonde hair, grey and black suit, a mask that were glasses, black frames but with the lens slightly tinted.

 she looked my age, platinum blonde hair, grey and black suit, a mask that were glasses, black frames but with the lens slightly tinted

i hold my stomach, slightly hunched, "you... couldn't tell from the big spider logo in gold on my back?" she giggles, crossing her arms. i look at her hands, which had sharp claws on them. must've been how she scratched me so sharply. 

"who are you?" i ask, taking my hand off, and glancing at it. my fingertips were covered in blood, but i look up. "you can call me black cat," she says. "why're you here?" i ask. "so many questions... spider-woman," she says, in a seductive voice. before i know it, she throws something at me. my vision goes white, and i wave the fog away. 

after it disappeared, i look around, she was gone. "over here, spider," black cat says. i turn around, seeing her next to the maria painting. i look up, seeing she had cut a hole in the roof to get in. "why're you here?" i ask again. "i was just waiting for the right moment..." she taps the glass with her claw, "look behind you."

i turn around, seeing 2 guys. one with a rocket launcher, one with just a crow bar. i shoot a web onto the guy with the rocket launcher, and he stumbles back, shooting a rocket at an globe that was hanging up. it breaks in half, one half falling onto other thugs that were running in.

after barely managing to fight the other guys, i turn to the black cat, out of breath. she was taking off the painting. i knock on the glass, and she turns to me. "impressive, i cut through you pretty deep," she says. i hum, "thanks," i say, sarcastically. "why do you need the art?" i ask. "who said i was here for the art?" she brings the painting up, smashing it in half on her knee. "what are you doing?!" i yell. i watch as she pulls out a small usb from the painting. "think you have lives to save," she says. i look behind me, seeing the other half of the globe was about to fall on the thugs that were trapped under the remains of the art. "not again!"

it starts to fall and the thugs yell. i web to it, shooting 2 webs under it and attaching the web to the wall. i do this twice, just before it can fall on them.

i look up at where the painting should've been, seeing the case empty. "what the...? where'd she go?" i swing to the glass again, seeing something she scraped into the glass.

'pleasure meeting you <3'

another a/n - 10 more chapters after this!! literally 50 chapters in the barista fanfic, so after this is done i'll upload like the first 15 chapters or something :)))