𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟵 - 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘁

a/n - please vote!

i hold my two suitcases, my camera bag slung onto the handle as i pull it along. it was 12pm. i walk into the hotel lobby, seeing iris waiting. she walks up to me with a big smile, "hi!" "hey, iris," i smile. she hugs me, and i hug back. "10 minutes until we go to the venue to rehearse," she says, letting go, "you're just in time." 

iris helps and holds a suitcase, and we walk into the elevator. iris presses a level, scanning her card. the elevator goes up for a few seconds. we walk out, and iris opens the door. i walk in, placing my luggage on the side. the bathroom door opens, and olivia walks out. her eyes widen as she looks at me, "y/n, what're you doing here?" i look at iris, "iris, did you not tell her?" iris awkwardly laughs, "um, surprise!" 

we stand awkwardly and stare at each other. "iris, what the fuck?!" olivia yells. "hey! i thought you could use a photographer you desperately needed!" iris says, "if anything, you should be thanking me." "why're you mad?" i ask olivia. she takes a deep breath, sitting on the end of the bed, "i'm not mad, i just wish you'd tell me." "i didn't tell you because i thought iris told you," i say, "plus, you probably wouldn't have seen my message anyways." someone knocks on the door. i turn around, and iris opens the door. "oh, hi y/n," jackie, one of liv's management team members says. "hi jackie," i respond. she smiles, looking at olivia, "we just packed your stuff in the bus. we gotta go now." "okay," olivia says, standing up. "you too, iris and y/n," she says. i nod, picking up my camera bag. olivia walks past us, out of the room. "iris, why didn't you tell her?" i ask. "because i thought it'd be a cute moment for you guys to hug each other because you haven't seen each other in a month," she shrugs, "i'm sorry, lesson learnt." 

after we put all the luggage in the bus, iris and i walk to the tour bus, and i get on, looking around. i sit on a couch that was against the side of the bus, placing my bag next to me. iris sits beside me, and the bus starts to move. "do you think she's mad at me?" iris asks. "no, she's just stressed, like you said," i say, "we should just give her space." "yeah, that'd be smart," iris agrees.

i help set up all the equipment, and i take out my camera, putting on one of my lens in my bag. i walk to the stage, seeing the band all set up. "hey, i never got your guys' names," i say. after i get their names, i see olivia come on stage. we look at each other, and she gives me a small smile, walking past me to the microphone. 

i drop down the stage, standing in front of olivia on the floor. i bring the viewfinder to my eye, seeing everything black. i take my eye off it turning the camera towards me. i realize that the lens cap was still on. i twist it off, hearing a giggle echo through the room. i look up, seeing olivia smiling at me. i chuckle, placing the cap in my pocket and bringing the camera to my eye.

i take a few photos as olivia rehearses with her band, showing her management team the photos. they approve and compliment me, and after a few hours, olivia goes to get changed and get her makeup done. i walk to one of the bathrooms, taking out an outfit i had in my bag. i take out my makeup bag, applying a little makeup before walking out.

i stop walking, seeing olivia.