𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟰 - 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀!

a/n - please vote <333

i step to the side, letting everyone in. i smile as olivia was the last to come in. "hey," she says, kissing me. "hey," i respond after she pulls away. i close the door, and olivia hands me a usb. "this has the documentary on it," she says. "you sure it's not a virus?" i joke. "yeah, it is," olivia says.

i hand billie the usb and everyone sits in the cinema room as zendaya and i get popcorn. "how's you and liv?" she asks. "we're great," i say, placing the small chocolate into the 3 popcorn bowls. "that's great," she says, picking up a bowl. "i know," i chuckle, picking up the others. we walk to the cinema room.

zendaya sits next to conan, and i look at olivia. she smiles at me, patting the spot on the couch beside her. i sit beside her, handing her the bowl. she takes it, placing it on her lap. "ready, everyone?" billie asks, pressing play.

"you will never have to hurt the way you know that i do! i think it's better like that," olivia says, on the screen. "yeah, can you do that again?" her producer asks. "the way you know that i do!" olivia responds, "that one. did that help?" "yes it helped." i chuckle, looking at olivia, "i wanna meet dan." "he really wants meet you," liv smiles, placing a popcorn piece in my mouth.

i smile as conan, madison and iris do a small interview on the same questions. "it's a shame you two couldn't do it," conan says. "i know," zendaya sighs. "maybe next time," billie says. we all look to the screen, seeing my face. "olivia's like a shot of expresso..."

"you guys are so sweet," olivia says, yes tearing after the small scene. everyone says small comments, and she turns to me with a sad smile. "you're too sweet," she says. "you're too nice," i smile. olivia chuckles, leaning into me as we watch the rest of the documentary.

i listen to the song that was playing as the end credits roll. "hey, this is the song you were singing at the ski house," i whisper to olivia as i recognize it. "yeah, they wanted me to add a song so i recorded it and sent it to them," she says.

we all clap as the documentary finishes, olivia laughs. "can't wait for you to release it!" billie exclaims. "oh, i'm so excited," she chuckles.

i start to start all the bowls after washing them. "hey, are you staying over?" i ask olivia as she walks to the kitchen. "i can't, premiere tomorrow, remember?" she frowns. "oh, right." olivia walks up to me, "what's wrong?" "nothing," i chuckle. "tell me," liv says. "i just haven't seen you in a while. this is the first time in like, two months since you've been filming," i say, "don't get me wrong, i'm really happy for you." "i know," olivia sighs, "these past couple months have been hectic, but we've been facetiming. better than nothing, right?" "yeah, i know," i say, drying my hands on the small towel before facing olivia. "we'll hang out the day after tomorrow," olivia smiles. "are you sure you won't be too tired?" "then... can i come over after the premiere?" "yeah, that's great," i smile, "just call me whenever." 

i pick up my phone, sitting on my couch. "hey!" olivia says, over some chatter. "hey, how you feeling?" i smile. "excited," olivia responds, flipping her camera to show me her outfit in the mirror. "you look amazing!" i chuckle. "thank you," olivia says, flipping her camera back, "just wanted to call you before i go out." "good luck, rodrigo," i say, "but have fun! it's your day." "thank you, parker. gotta go now, see you later!" "see you soon," i blow a kiss, olivia kissing her camera before hanging up. i smile, turning on the tv.

a few hours later, i hear knocks on my door. i stand up, stretching and jogging to the door. i swing it open, seeing olivia still in her premiere outfit. "you look even better in person," i chuckle, letting her in, "how was the premiere?" "the premiere was great, thanks," olivia says as i close the door, "lots of people, lots of questions." "so the documentary's out now?" i ask, walking to the bedroom. "yep," liv says. "everyone's gonna love it," i say. "hope so," olivia chuckles. "want me to post on my story?" i ask. "if you want," olivia says, "i don't mind." i take out my phone, standing next to olivia. i go to instagram, going to the camera there. i move the phone to the both of us, and olivia moves her face close to mine, but not too close. we both smile, and i take the picture. "what're you writing?" she asks. "i'll write... 'olivia's documentary is out on disney plus! i may or may not be in it'," i say, typing it. "that's good," she laughs. "yeah, you can get changed. pick whatever from my wardrobe," i say, posting it.

i lay in bed, waiting for olivia to come out of the bathroom. she lays next to me, falling onto the bed with a sigh. "new tweet from popcrave! y/n parker and olivia rodrigo together via y/n's story! she was promoting olivia's new documentary!" olivia reads out enthusiastically. i laugh, "we're famous!" 

i shuffle over, laying my head on olivia's chest. she exhales, "missed this." "missed you," i smile. olivia wraps her arms around me, kissing my head. "can i take you out for lunch tomorrow?" i ask. "sure thing, where?" she asks. "secret," i say. "having to go out for lunch means waking up before 2," olivia says. "it's a sacrifice i'm willing to take for you," i sigh. olivia laughs, "thank you, i appreciate it." "okay, i'm gonna sleep. wake me up at twelve, please." "you got it," liv says. "goodnight, oatmeallover." "goodnight, spider-woman." i kiss olivia's neck a few times, closing my eyes.

i slowly wake up, looking at the time. 3:02am. i sigh, shuffling off olivia and closing my eyes after i lay on my side. olivia's hand slides on my waist, and i move my hand to scratch my arm, but olivia's arm quickly lifts off me. "sorry," she whispers. "what for?" i whisper back. "just thought you'd... be upset." she was thinking of last time she did that. i frown, facing olivia. i slide my hands under her waist, pulling her on top of me. "i'm not upset," i whisper. "good," olivia says. i place my arms around her, closing my eyes.

olivia taps my back, waking me up. "it's twelve pm," she says. "got it," i say, "i'll be up in ten." olivia laughs, "what? you told me to wake you up at twelve." "yeah, so i can sleep for ten more minutes," i say. "you're crazy," olivia says.

"it's been ten." i roll off olivia, laying on my back. "don't sleep again, or i'll reject you for this lunch date," she says. i sit up, stretching. "thought so," she says, laughing.

i spray perfume on, looking at olivia who was doing her hair. she started to plait her front hairs, leaving the rest out.

 she started to plait her front hairs, leaving the rest out

(her hair like this)

i smile, "i like your hair like that." "like what?" olivia asks, looking at me. "with the two plaits in front," i say. "oh, thank you," olivia chuckles, "i like my hair like this too." "me too," i smile. olivia laughs, "me too." "did i mention i like your hair like that? because i do," i pick up my phone, walking to olivia, who sat on the floor as she did her hair in the mirror. "no, but i had a sense that you liked my hair like this, so do i!" we both laugh, and olivia ties her hair. i pull her up, "ready?" "ready," she says.