Chapter 60

Highly unedited. To all my readers, enjoy

Kamso

"No, no. Yemisi." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"I know it's not what you asked Kamso, but just look at it okay? You can never tell, but if you don't like it even after then I'll see what I'll do."

See, planning a wedding wasn't as easy as I thought and now that it was three weeks to our date, it was just tiring. I nodded anyway and she scooted closer so I'll have a better view.

"Sooo0?" she asked when we finished going through what she brought in.

"Well It's nice." I sald slowly. She shook her head and smiled.

"But you don't like it. Go ahead, your face says it all." she said and I shrugged.

"It's nice really but I want the other one." She nodded and made a call. She smiled when she ended the call.

"All handled. You make my work so much easier and I just love it, I know I say it all the time but most of my clients don't really know what they want and most times they're confused. Where did Mike even find you?"

"Knock knock." I heard that bass voice I love deeply and I turned to find him leaning on the doorpost, one hand in his pocket and a boyish grin on his face.

"Babyy." I smiled, my eyes following him as he walked to me. He cradled my face and kissed my forehead. He settled down beside me and still touched my face his eyes caressing my face as well.

"Hey beautiful." he said softly as his thumb brushed my cheek.

"Guys it's okay jare." Yemisi said interrupting us but I noticed she had a smile on her face when I turned.

"Yemisi, I thought your motto was something about giving couples a stress free wedding or something, Why then are you stressing my baby girl." Mike said rubbing my arm.

"I'm stressing her? You're the one who fixed a grand wedding three months after you engagement."

"You said you could handle it." he retorted and Yemisi snorted.

These two shaa, the way they went back and forth sometimes. Yemisi is Amaka's close friend and she planned Amaka's wedding to0, so there.

"About the counseling classes...

"We'll attend them later." Mike interrupted and Yemisi rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Not later Mike, tomorrow."

"Is that even part of your job? I thought it was just the wedding"

"Well you know me, I want everything done. Again your best man, how is it that I've not seen that one ever since we started to plan this wedding, I should be rounding up by now but you Michael, are not helping issues."

"He'll be here."

"Do well to see you get him here before this week runs out. I shouldn't be dealing with this right now, geez."

"Are we done?" Mike asked her and I scoffed

"You just got here baby, calm down." I opened the first three buttons of his shirt and rolled the sleeves up to his elbow. I slipped my hand into his and hooked our fingers together.