Chapter 59 B

still highly unedited.
Mike

Then I stood up and dusted imaginary dust off my Jacket before looking at her. Her Jaw dropped open and she looked like she was about to burst into tears.
I looked around as if l was just seeing the people that had paused to watch us. Then I acted as if it suddenly hit me.

"Oh no, You thought I was about to pro- I'm sorry it seemed that way I just had to get my shoe."

I turned around apologizing to those who stood to capture the moment. "I'm so sorry for the misconception."

I heard a few eyaa's going around. People that left their seats to see us started going back shaking their heads out of pity. I took Kamso's hand in mine and we started towards the door. I noticed her trying to wipe her eyes discreetly and l couldn't hold it back
anymore.

"Hey, hey." I held her by the shoulders and turned her gently to face me. She was trying so hard not to cry and she was beautiful. My God she was beautiful.

"Mgbo."

"I'm sorry, it's quite stupid of me. I thought it was something else. Don't mind me." she cleared her throat and smiled and I chuckled.

"Of course it's something else. I was only joking." I said and cradled her face in my hands noting every detail of her face. Her eyes finally met mine and I couldn't fight the urge to kiss her anymore. I claimed her sweet mouth and heard her soft sigh against my mouth.

I didn't deserve her, this beautiful quiet but sassy black beauty that stole my heart.NI don't deserve her, I'm not worth every heartache she had to go through and if only could wipe them away.

I dropped on my knees once more and like that every thing I prepared to say to her flew out of my head. I toned out people's voices from the background until it was just the two of us there. Until I could only see her. I took out the ring and she looked at it and then at me.

"You're horrible." she said crying and laughing at the same time, while looking down at me.

"I know. And I'm not quite good with words too. But one thing I do know Chikamso Chinezeremgbo is how much I love you. I'm irrevocably in love with you. I want to wake up for the rest of my life with you in my arms." I chuckled at how I was shaking like a school boy.

"I want to go to sleep staring at your beautiful face. If you'd let me I want to kiss you every opportunity I get. I want to share my life with you Mgbo. Okeke Chikamso will you marry me?"

"And the pranks?" she asked and I smiled.

"I can't promise to stop. But I will promise they'll be fun, no dull moments." she shook her head with an expression that said what am I going to do with you?

"Yes. I'll marry you." she said admist her tears and I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her finger tips before standing.

It was not until I heard people clapping that I remembered we were actually still there in the center for all to see just the way I want. I carried her up and spun around listening to her giggle, her hands draped on my neck.

"I love you." she murmured and I sighed.

"You don't know half of it." I said letting her down on her feet gently my hand lingering on the small of her back.

"You're still horrible." she said again and I
smiled and kissed her fingers.

The person I gave my phone gave it to me and congratulated us one more time.

************************

Kamso

Mike got off the car and hurried to my side to get the door and all the while I bit my lip to keep me from smiling way too much.