"So tell me Mgbo, what will I do to get you to agree to go out with me." I knew he was staringat me again and I couldnt risk looking up. And I didn't answer.

"You're beautiful." he whispered. Why are you doing this to me Mike?

"There. I'm done" I stepped away from him and suddenly missed the closeness. But before I could go far, he held my waist and pecked me on the lips. I looked up to see him grinning. You must be so proud of yourself. I thought, holding back a smile.

"I'll see , you later then." I watched his back as he left, suddenly battling with new the emotions I felt that moment. What if Sophia had lied to me, what if Mike didn't cheat on me. No way, I saw that video.

                  *********************

"Thank you for the dinner." I turned and bumped into Mike and he held my waist to steady me, I didn't know he was standing that close to me. We stood there, lost in each others gaze and I noticed that he began to lean down to me.
He kissed my forehead and stepped back.

"I have something to take care upstairs so I won't be able to enjoy your lovely company tonight."

"Sure." I muttered disappointed. And here l
was supposed to be avoiding him, Now why do I feel like my heart was breaking just because he wasn't going to stay me? I'm really pathetic.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Yeah. Goodnight." I kicked off my slippers and collapsed on the couch with a sigh. I don't know why my feet were killing me, not like I did much. I
stretched myself and closed my eyes for a while.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone's hand
on my feet. "Mike what are you-

"Shhh. You my love, must be tired. " he placed my feet on his laps and his hands practically worked magic on me. I closed my eyes again and hummed in pleasure. Biting my bottom lip to prevent that moan from slipping out when his hands moved up my
calf. He massaged my feet some more before
he stopped.

You see why It's so hard almost impossible to stay angry at him. He cares about such little things that even I have forgotten. I mean l'd forgotten I had a weak spot just under my left ear and how much I loved it when he peppered my face with little kisses.

He got up and lifted me off the couch only to lie on it partly and then pulled me gently on him. My mind screamed to get off him but did quite the opposite. I lay down fully on him. I was feeling sleepy that's all, and I don't think well when sleep sets in.

Who am I kidding.

Just this night please. I said to my conscience as I snuggled closer and lnhaled his fragrance. Just this one night.

"How do you feel?" he whispered and trailed  his knuckles against my cheeks.

"I thought you had somethlng to attend to?" I pouted. He chuckled and I loved the sound of it
coming from his chest where my head was.

"I found out I couldn't stay away from you even if I wanted to." he sighed and continued rubbing circles on my back.

I closed my eyes to sleep as he rubbed my back. Hopefully I don't regret this when I wake up tomorrow. But before I got far, my ringtone brought me out of It. I groaned and got off him, he sighed as well and I wondered if he felt the same way I did.

Frustrated at the interruption, but I frowned
when I saw who it was calling me. Jacob? Why was he calling me?

I swiped to the left and held the phone to my ear. Why was he calllng me? Our lawyers are trying to work up something, even though it was quiteclear that we'll end up going to court no matter what.