"I remember back then in school, one of the days you were washing and then your phone rang, remember?"

Past

"Muna get your lazy self off my bed abeg. I no wan trouble this early morning." Ij  said dragging Muna by the feet, but she held to the bedsheets which got dragged off the bed as well in the process.

"Ij you're wicked, this one I just decided to visit both of you and you're treating me like this."

"Who is wicked? Biko come and be going jare." After making the bed, Muna ran to it and plopped down on it making Ij to scream.

"Kamso come and carry this your course mate biko. I wonder how someone as crazy as this got accepted to study in this school in the first place."

"ljeoma it won't work oo. Besides you haven't heard that the craziest ones are the geniuses.

"Funny, I've only heard that from you. Hold your genius alone. Kamso you're not listening." I ignored both of them and continued washing.

They behaved the same way, even though Ij liked to think that Muna was crazier than her. For me I think they're the same crazy, blunt, set of people.

"I just hope you're not using my pillow for that pillow fight you're having. Muna you've forgotten how you tore my pillow the last time you came."

"It was Ij that tore it."

"Leave me out of your problems joor."
They were quiet for sometime then I heard whispering, those two eeh.

"Kamso phone call! It's Michael!" I quickly turned the tap offand wiped my hand on my wrapper. He promised he would call this morning and I've been waiting. I ran to the room and searched for my phone, I followed the sound and looked up to see Muna holding it up. I reached for it but she raised her hand above
her head

"Muna come on."

"Say please."

"Muna seriously, I don 't have time for that."
I glared at her and both of them burst into laughter.

"Munachimso Uchechukwu, biko give Kamso her phone before she murders you here." Ij said between laughs. when she gave me back the phone,
the call had already ended and they were both collapsing with laughter.

"What's so funny." I muttered until I saw on the screen, missed call from Ij.

"I'm going to kill you today ljeoma. You just have to die." I chased her around the room, throwing random stuff at her. Until I got tired.

"I told you she would fall for that." Ij said and they highfived.

"I hate both of you." I said with a smile.

"We hate you too." Muna said. "I've not met this your Mike shaa. Is he that handsome?"

"Why are you asking me that."I muttered
and went back to my clothes.

"She's just blushing." I heard Ij tell Muna, that traitor. "About Mike being handsome, well let's just say that he's a fine specimen." She whispered.

"Specimen? Gavin, Michael Godson and all those handsome actors can't hold a candlelight to him." I called out.

"Fine specimen indeed. " Muna teased. My phone went off again and I ignored it.

"Kamso, Michael. " I can 't fall for that again.

"I'm serious this time around Kamso."Ij said again.