8 | warning

"What did you do to them? Why won't they talk to us?"

Jordyn knew the Cullen's would confront her eventually, she just hoped it would be further down the line and not while she was getting ready to pick up her boyfriend. Sam had asked if she could come to the Pack House but she had promised to pick up Charlie first.

She rolled her eyes, "Piss off. I'm pretty sure I made it very clear that I wanted nothing to do with any of you. Leave my property before I make you." Every part of her wanted to kill them but she was a firm believer of finishing something rather than starting something.

Edward growled at her as he got in her face, "You did this. You said Bella didn't belong in our world so you must have brainwashed her to get back at us. You did this to her, you turned her against us. This is your fault. I should kill you." It was funny how he always blamed others for his mistakes. He left Bella and she moved on. It wasn't Jordyn's fault that he couldn't handle that.

"I did nothing. I might not like her but she is her own person. She has turned her life around because she realised she didn't need to depend on anyone to have a good life. Leave her alone. She is much better off without you. You had shown her you didn't need or want her. Do you know how long it took her to get herself together? She is a much better person than any of you will ever be. Leave her alone." Jordyn spoke. It had take a while for her to even remotely be in the same room as Bella but she tolerated the girl for her boyfriend and grew to realise she wasn't so bad. Her mother and the Cullen's had ruined her.

Alice stomped her foot in frustration, "You tore apart our whole family. This is your fault. If it hadn't been so you, we would all be happy together and Bella would be a part of your family. You said you wanted nothing to do with her and now you won't let us any where near her. We want Bella back." Honestly the audacity. What gave her the right to act like a child that had had her favourite toy stolen away from her when she and her family were the ones that left Bella?

"That is rich coming from the people that left her. She has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with any of you. Leave her alone or I promise I will make you regret it." Jordyn spat.

Edward sneered at her before wrapping his hand around her neck, "Bring her back to us."

Jordyn rolled her eyes before taking a deep breathe. Before anyone could react, she had taken off Edward's head that rolled towards Carlisle and Esme, who had oddly been quiet this whole ordeal. They all gasped as Alice picked up his head before they looked at her.

"This is your last warning. Stay away from me and anyone I care about or I kill you."

"I can't believe you did that

"I can't believe you did that."

When the Pack had found out what Jordyn had done to Edward, they couldn't stop laughing. They all knew what the Cullen's had put her and the people she cared about through, whatever Jordyn did to them, they had it coming. The Pack had considered Jordyn one of their own and by proxy that meant Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie too. The three were allowed on the land as along they helped protect the land and with the redhead running around, that's exactly what they did.

Jordyn smirked, "I can. The bastard had it coming. He doesn't get to play with the people I care about and not expect there to be consequences. If he continues to test me, he's going to see much worse." She hated the vampire. He had brought nothing but misfortune since he came to Forks.

"Do you think they'll be a threat?" Sam asked worriedly.

Jordyn shook her head, "Nah. If they step out of line, I kill them. They've had their warning. I'm done letting them run around like there isn't any consequences to their actions. They brought the redhead here and they should suffer for it." The Pack had asked Jordyn to protect Bella and stay out of the way while they dealt with the redhead. She didn't like it but she understood.

"Why don't you guys run the perimeter again. I'll join you after I talk to Jordyn." Sam spoke. The boys left the room before he turned to look at her, "I need your help?"

She looked at him confused, "What's going on?" Sam had become like a brother to her in the short time they had known each other and he clearly looked like he was going through something.

Sam sighed, "She won't leave me alone. I mean, I know I imprinted on her and she knows what I am because of the Tribe she comes from but I have made it clear that I just want a friend. I only just broke up with Leah and they're cousins. I know I should be what she wants but what about what I want?" It was clear to see he was struggling to explain his feelings but no one should ever feel like they have no choice who they want to be with, even if they imprint.

"You have a choice too, Sam. No one can tell you who you should be with. You've made it clear what you want and she should respect that. If she can't, then you should walk away. Clearly she doesn't care about you if she doesn't care about what you want. It's okay to be selfish sometimes." Jordyn spoke softly.

"But what if she doesn't agree to give me some space?"

"Then, you let me have a chat with her."