prologue

The last thing Jordyn wanted was to move to a new country and start school without her older brothers, the only family she had left

The last thing Jordyn wanted was to move to a new country and start school without her older brothers, the only family she had left. Everything had changed so quickly and before she knew it, she was living with people she didn't really know. Jordyn understood why her brothers did what they did, she was the youngest yet the most powerful which meant a lot of enemies coming after her for her powers. They had always been overprotective of her and would kill anything that tried to hurt her. They had asked the Cullen's to look after her as they were old family friends but Jordyn didn't really know the family and it took her a while to get used to them but when she did, she had become quick friends with most of them.

Rose and Emmett had been really welcoming and did what they could to help her be at ease but she usually gravitated towards Jasper because he was so quiet and it was easy to be in the same space as him. Carlisle and Esme had done what they could but they had busy jobs. Alice kept her distance but the person she hated being around was Edward.

"You ready to go?" Rosalie had asked her softly as she walked over to the car and got in. Rose knew she was struggling with the change but hoped she would find happiness soon.

Jordyn sighed before looking at her friend, "I will be."

When they pulled up to the school, Jordyn could feel the air around her change. As she stood by the Cullen's, a car pulled in and a handsome stranger walked out. Jordyn felt her heart stop as she looked at him.

Rosalie turned to look at her friend, "Are you okay, Jordyn?"

"Who's that?" She asked without taking her eyes off him.

"Charlie Swan, Jr actually. Why?"

"He's my mate."