4 | future

"Where do you see yourself in five years?"

With the chaos that had been happening the past few days, all the two mates wanted to do was be in each others arms and bask in each other's embrace and love. However, Jordyn had not expected Charlie to ask her such a loaded question.

Jordyn frowned, "I don't know. All I know is I see you in my future." You never know what the future holds but all Jordyn knew was she needed Charlie. Without him, she didn't even want to think about her future. All she wanted was to be with him.

"I want to open my own garage here in Forks and buy a house. Ask you to marry me, maybe have a few kids." Charlie spoke softly, almost nervous.

Jordyn moved so she could look at him, "I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Ive already applied to Washington State University, I want to become a paediatric nurse, you know how much I love children. I want to build a house and family with you. I want nothing more than to have a future with you."

"You mean that?"

Jordyn smiled before pressing a kiss to his cheek, "I love you. You happiness means the world to me. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Being with you has made me the happiest I have ever been. I love you, Charlie swan."

"You have no idea how much that means to me." Charlie blushed as he hugged her closer. Being with Jordyn was the happiest he had ever been. Being with her made him feel free and loved. She made him feel like he could do anything he put his mind to. She made him feel special, something he had never felt before.

"I love you, beautiful."

"And I love you, handsome."

The next few days had passed rather quickly as the mates studied for a few upcoming tests and essays

The next few days had passed rather quickly as the mates studied for a few upcoming tests and essays. Almost everyday, they leave as soon as the bell rings and they study at one of their houses. They would spend time on the Rez, enjoying the beach or eat at their favourite diner. Neither really wanted to dwell on the drama around them, especially anything pertaining to Bella and Edward, so they stayed away from both of them but when Rosalie requested that she come to the house after an incident at the school, she didn't know what to think.

Jordyn walked in and asked confused, "Why am I here?"

"Edward almost exposed us all." Rosalie screamed as Emmett was holding her back.

"What? What the hell happened?" Jasper explained what had happened and was prepared to stop Jordyn from killing Edward, not that he didn't deserve it. Edward had after all exposed them all to the humans and they might have to move.

Jordyn glared at Edward as he walked into the room, "I'm going to kill you."

"What was I supposed to do? Let her die?"

Jordyn scoffed, "Considering all the problems that she has caused and from the looks of it will continue to cause, yes. Hell, I'd kill her myself. She has caused enough problems for my mate and father and I refused to let her hurt them any further."

Edward glared at her as he took a few step closer to her, "You won't lay a hand on her." Jordyn was amused that he thought he could threaten her considering what she did to him the last time she threatened him. She was powerful and wasn't about to let someone like him boss her around.

"I guess we'll see about that, won't we?" Jordyn smirked.

Alice sighed, "We need to let it play out. We can't interfere with fate." Jordyn wanted nothing more than to punch the pixie in the face. Alice always talked like she knew everything despite her visions being completely subjective. What pissed Jordyn off even more was the fact she thought she had a hold over Jasper, despite him making it clear he had a mate out there.

"That's a joke and we both know it. He's obsessed with her and we all know this will end badly. He doesn't care who he's hurting and quite frankly I don't think you do either." Jordyn spoke as she looked at Carlisle and Esme, "He might be your first child but you put him before anyone else. He can do no wrong in your eyes and no one else's opinion matters. Mark my words, he will be the end of this family."

Carlisle looked at her shocked, "You don't mean that."

"I do. He's a selfish brat, only thinks about himself and you haven't shown him otherwise. You don't care about your other children. They've stood before you and voiced their opinions but you don't care. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose to leave the Coven." Jordyn spoke firmly.

"I can't say that I disagree." Rosalie replied as she crossed her arms over her chest. She and Emmett had been thinking about leaving the Coven when they found out about Bella being Edwards blood singer. Carlisle and Esme had refused to listen to any of them, not that they had over the years, and they had finally had enough.

'Seriously? You're letting her drive you away?"

"No, Edward, you did that."