3 | temper

The whole week had been stressful on the mates

The whole week had been stressful on the mates. Bella had been asking nonstop questions, while the Cullen family continued to fight about Edward leaving. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper were all for Edward leaving as he couldn't control himself but Alice, Esme and Carlisle had faith in him, which Jordyn didn't understand as he had proved otherwise.

"Where is he?"

Charlie buried his face in Jordyn's neck as Bella had walked over to them and asked about Edward one again. The pair had tried to tell her that he had a family emergency but clearly she didn't believe them and was curious about his whereabouts.

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "I've already told you, he's away on a family emergency. He'll be back soon, I don't know what else you want me to say." She was reaching the end of the patience that she had left for Bella. It wasn't like she could kill her, she was her mate's sister, not that she hadn't thought about it.

Bella scoffed, "I know what you've been telling other people but I don't believe you. Tell me what really happened to him. I deserve to know." Bitch thought she could run her mouth and not expect to be smacked and if it hadn't been for the grip Charlie had on her, Jordyn certainly would have smacked her.

"Mind your own business. Where he is, is none of your business." Jordyn spoke as she glared at her.

Bella stomped her feet, "I want to know."

"No. You know what? You've been constantly asking about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Mind your own business. When he comes back you can bother him but until then, leave us alone." Charlie yelled at her. He had finally had enough of the constantly poking her nose in their business. Neither of them wanted anything to do with Edward so why did she constantly ask about him when they made it clear they wanted nothing to do with him? He loved his sister but he was slowly losing patience with her and her constant need to meddle in other people's business.

Bella took a step back in shock, "I-."

Charlie shook his head, "No, I'm done. Ive had to listen to your nonsense for the past week and I'm done. What the Cullen's do is none of your business so get over it and leave us alone. I don't want to keep dealing with this. I just wanted to graduate and you're not helping." The two women watched him walk away before Bella looked at Jordyn.

"I didn't do anything wrong."

"How can you be so delusional."

"What did you say to her?"

Jordyn had decided to go to the Cullen house so that she and Rosalie could finish an essay but she had not expected Edward to show his face or get in her face. Apparently he had heard through Rosalie's thought that she had, had a confrontation with Bella and clearly he didn't like that.

Jordyn looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Bella. I'm talking about Bella. What did you say to her?" Edward yelled as he glared. Jordyn was trying to figure out where he got the audacity to speak to her like that. She didn't owe him shit, yet he somehow managed to make it all about him.

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "I don't owe you an explanation. She was hurting my mate by not being able to stay away from something that had nothing to do with her. She has no business snooping around and I have no one but you to blame. You leaving made her suspicious and all she's done is bother my mates. If your blood singer doesn't stay away from us, I will hurt her." And that was a promise. Jordyn had vowed that no one was going to get in the way of Charlie's happiness, including is sister.

Edward charged at her, "I will kill you." He tried to grab her by her neck but Jordyn was quicker, holding him in mid-action, using her magic.

"Edward!"

The whole family joined them in the living room as they watched Jordyn holding Edward with her magic but it was evident that he charged at her first. They didn't know what to do but the last thing they wanted was to piss Jordyn off even more.

"You are a coward, trying to put everyone else down because you don't know what you want. I'm not going to let you tell me what to do and control my life, just because you feel like lost and confused. I'm not a puppet in your game. Grow up or I will hurt you." Jordyn spoke as she tightened her hold on Edward.

"Let me go." He groaned.

Jordyn did as he asked but glared at him, "I pray for your sake you head my warning because we both know I can do a lot of damage."