5 | visit

Jordyn couldn't wipe the grin off her face that morning

Jordyn couldn't wipe the grin off her face that morning. The date with Charlie had been absolutely amazing and she couldn't have asked for a better mate. She had decided to tell him the truth about everything but she wanted her brothers approval first. It wasn't that she wasn't confident in her decision, she just knew she had to give her brothers a heads up.

"Someone's happy this morning." A voice spoke from behind her.

Jordyn head quickly turned to find her brother Kaleb standing there. She shot up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I have missed you so much." The two spent the rest of the morning catching up with banter and laughs before Jordyn finally worked up the courage to ask her brother what she really wanted to ask him. 

"I want to tell him the truth but I'm not sure if I'm ready."

Kaleb looked at his sister with narrowed eyes, "You are happy and that's all me and Marcel could ask for. You have every right to tell him everything, he is your mate after all. I know you worry about what me and Marcel would think but he deserves to know the truth. The last thing you want is to hide the truth from him and he gets hurt. It's okay to be scared but nothing can go completely wrong if you're not honest with him."

"Thank you, you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that from you." Jordyn spoke in relief. She understood why her brothers were so overprotective of her and what she was capable of but Charlie meant a lot to her and the last thing she wanted was to hide the most important aspect of her life from her mate. 

Kaleb pressed a kiss to her head, "I am so proud of you kiddo."

"You have no idea how much that means to me."

Jordyn knew she couldn't wait to tell Charlie the truth

Jordyn knew she couldn't wait to tell Charlie the truth. The last thing she wanted was for a misunderstanding to happen and it would create a rift between them. Charlie had become someone that was very important to her, even in the short time she had known him and she wasn't ready to lose him so she knew she had to bare everything.

"Why did you want to come all the way out here?" Charlie asked confused as he took in the scenery. They were in the middle of the woods, away from civilization and yet, Charlie trusted her with all his heart.

Jordyn sighed as they finally came to a stop and she looked at him, "You mean a lot to me Charlie and the last thing I want is for you to feel like I'm hiding anything from you. I want to be honest with you and I want to tell you everything."

"What do you mean everything?"

"I'm a witch."

Charlie had stared at her in shock before asking her loads of questions. Jordyn, of course, took the time to answer all his questions. She wanted him to know everything, she didn't want him to be afraid of her or what she could do. She bared everything to him, what had happened to her family, about her powers and what the Cullen's were. If he was going to be in her life, she didn't want any secrets.

"How are you doing with all of this?" She asked him softly.

Charlie held her hands in his, "I'm glad we got to know each other without having to wonder about everything else. I care about you and I understand why you waited to tell me but it changes nothing. I want to be with you. In the short time I have known you, you have made me so happy."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." Jordyn spoke with tears in her eyes. It was such a relief knowing that Charlie was okay with everything and still wanted to be with her. 

"Trust me, I know because being with you makes me happy too. I never did get to ask you but Jordyn, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I would love nothing more."