5 | weapon

"So what are you guys planning on doing next?"

A couple of days after the conversation at the Cullen's house, Rosalie had sat down Jordyn to have a one on one chat, just to vent really. Jordyn had always been a sound board for Rosalie and she appreciated just having another girl to talk to, her and Alice had never really been close.

"Well, Emmett, Jasper and I are planning on moving out." Rosalie had always loved the idea of a family, being with the Cullen's had provided that but the past couple of years it hadn't felt like that. Carlisle and Esme pretty much did what they could to please Edward, not taking anyone else into consideration and they refused to see what they were doing wrong.

Jordyn shook her head, "I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. I just hate that its come to this. You, Emmett and Jasper are so much more important than they have made you feel, you deserve to have your voice heard and be able to state your opinion. It's not fair that they only care about Edward and Alice as well. One of these days their neglect is going to bite them in the ass."

"Me too, I hate that we have to move out of our family home because of Edward and his drama with Bella. More importantly, he invited her over this weekend and he told her everything about vampires." Rosalie scoffed.

Jordyn's eyes widened, "Wait, seriously?! Just when I thought he couldn't get any dumber. Bloody hell, what is he thinking telling her everything? Now, she's just going to make it worse for Charlie and their father, and I will not have it. If I have to kill him, I will."

"I'll help." Rosalie promised.

"Oh, I know you will." Jordyn smirked.

After her conversation with Rosalie, Jordyn bid her goodbye and moved to their basement to train with her brother. They had been going at it for while before Jordyn finally stopped because she was too exhausted to continue and Marcel was having the time of his life teasing her for it.

"I hate you." Jordyn breathlessly spoke.

Marcel smirked, "No you don't."

Jordyn scoffed, "I'm never training with you again."

"You say that every time and they, here we are again." Marcel rolled his eyes before speaking once again, "Actually there's something I want to give you." He didn't give Jordyn the chance to reply before he went upstairs and returned downstairs just as quick as he left with a box that he placed in front of her.

Jordyn looked at him, "What's this?" He ushered her to open the box and when she did, her jaw dropped. There in the box was a beautiful dagger with the family crest in it. A gift that was passed down in the family, something her father should have given her.

 A gift that was passed down in the family, something her father should have given her

"Mum wanted you to have it when you came of age. I know me and Kaleb haven't been around much recently but we knew how important this is for you. We knew how much this would mean to you so we wanted to make sure you you had this moment. We are so proud of you, and I know mum and dad are too." Marcel promised.

Jordyn's eyes began to well up, "Thank you so much, its so beautiful."

"You know, if I kill her, she was asking for it?"

Charlie rolled his eyes before sighing, "Even though I don't think murder is the answer, at this point I wouldn't be opposed." The days after Edward had told Bella about the family and what they were, she had done everything she could to rub it in Charlie's face that she and Edward were now together. Bella thought she was better than Charlie because she knew the Cullen's secret when it couldn't have been further from the truth. On top of that, Bella had been trying to figure out what Jordyn was since no one would tell her, especially after she threatened to kill Edward if he told Bella the truth.

Jordyn pouted, "But I really want to." Charlie laughed before pressing a kiss to her head, before he could reply the door shot open and right there stood Bella. Jordyn took a deep breath, reminding herself she was Charlie's sister and the Chief would be sad if he lost a child.

"Jordyn, I need to talk to you. I need you to tell me what you are." She demanded.

Jordyn looked at her confused, "I'm sorry, who the hell do you think you are. You storm in here thinking you own the place, then demand to speak to me and most absurdly you want to know what I am?" Bella glared at her before nodding, Jordyn scoffed before glaring at her, "I don't know who you think you are but I will never tell you what I am because you have no right to know. Stay away from me and my family. And I swear, if I ever see you harass Charlie or any of the Cullen's again, I will hurt you."

"Edward wouldn't let you hurt me." Bella spat.

Jordyn smirked, "There is nothing he could do, hell I'd be happy to kill him too." Bella screeched before slamming the door as she walked out of the room, clearly not happy with Jordyn's response.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Charlie blushed as he looked at his girlfriend. Sometimes he couldn't believe he'd ended up with someone so beautiful, brave and smart. She always stood up for him no matter what and always put him first.

"No but you could always show me instead."