9 | news

"Wake up, beautiful

"Wake up, beautiful." Charlie softly whispered.

Neither wanted to wake up after spending such a magical evening together. Consummating their bond meant they could feel each other's emotions and their touch brought a comfort to each other they never thought possible. Charlie couldn't be happier knowing who he was spending the rest of his life with and Jordyn couldn't believe she had found someone to love her unconditionally.

Jordyn groaned, "No. I don't wanna get up." She was way too comfortable in the arms of her mate and the last thing she wanted was to leave his arms.

"We have school." Charlie reminded her.

Jordyn scoffed, "Fuck school."

Despite how much she wanted to argue, Jordyn knew she had to get up to get to school or her brothers would come and find her and that's the last thing she wanted right now, especially considering the fact they were both naked.

The two mates quickly got dressed, ate breakfast that Charlie was kind enough to cook and Jordyn drove them both to school. They took a moment to sit in the parking lot, enjoying each other's company before they really had to get out and make their way towards their classes.

"Someone looks like she had fun last night?" Emmett teased as she sat down next to him in AP Spanish. She knew he would tease her but honestly, it didn't bother her as she really had enjoyed herself last night. She was bonded to the love of her life and nothing could bring her down now, especially not Emmett's teasing or Edward's disgust.

Jordyn smirked, "I certainly did."

Emmett laughed, "Damn, kiddo really grew up." Jordyn rolled her eyes as he kept teasing her. As much as she loved him, she knew he wouldn't be stopping anytime soon which is why Jasper started laughing when he saw the look on her face as she sat down next to him during her next class.

"That bad?"

"Remind me again why I put up with the man child? I have never met anyone so infuriating and the worst part, nothing he says is wrong because I did enjoy myself and I am happy with how last night went. Why does he have to keep reminding me though?" Jordyn pouted.

Jasper chuckled, "You're just mad that everything he said turned you on and you won't be seeing Charlie till lunch."

"I hate you both."

"No you don't."

The rest of the morning, Emmett and Jasper spent teasing her about her and Charlie finally consummating their bond but she knew they meant well, hell even Rosalie had begun teasing her and she said it was payback for all the times Jordyn teased her about her sex life.

"Must you all be so annoying?" Jordyn groaned as she continued to eat her lunch.

Charlie laughed, "You know they do." He had joined them for lunch, with Jordyn sitting on his lap. Edward had, of course, refused to sit with them and went to the library, Alice right behind him but no one complained. The rest were content to spent the lunch period laughing and teasing each other.

 The rest were content to spent the lunch period laughing and teasing each other

"Can you come over please?"

Jordyn had been very confused when Charlie had called her to come over. She knew he was spending the evening with his dad and she thought everything had been going well but when he had called, he sounded so sad and Jordyn for the life of her couldn't figure out what was going on but she complied nonetheless and found herself sat on his bed not long after he had called.

"You know you can talk to me." She spoke spoke softly.

Charlie sighed before he looked at her, "My dad just told me that my little sister is going to come and live with us until she finishes school."

Jordyn was a little confused. She knew that Charlie didn't have a good relationship with his sister but he seemed so sad knowing she was coming and she couldn't figure out why, "Why is that such a bad thing?"

"Bella and I never really got along. When our parents split, Renee chose to keep Bella and pretty much gave my dad no choice to keep me. I know my dad loves me and I love him but knowing my own mother didn't want me, for a long time I didn't know how to deal with it. Bella blamed me for our parents splitting and whenever she's here to see dad, treats the both of us like she's better than us. Dad's always taught me to rise above but it hurts knowing my own mother and sister didn't want me." Charlie explained sadly.

Jordyn hated seeing him so upset so she placed herself in his lap and held his face in her hands, "I do not care for your mother or sister. I love you . You are an amazing man, son and friend and we are all lucky to have you in our life. You should be proud of the man you have become because you are worth it. Your mother and sister do not deserve you, if they don't want to see the man you've become, they don't deserve to have you in their life. I love you, more than you'll ever know. Your dad loves you and your friends love you. You are loved, two less people is not going to change that." Jordyn knew she didn't like his sister and mother and she probably never would. Charlie was the sweetest man she knew, he deserved all the love in world and she would ensure nothing would get in the way of that.

Charlie rested his head on her chest, "I just wish I didn't feel so upset. I really tried with the both of them, I'm just done. If they don't want a relationship with me, I'm not going to push it. If they want nothing to do with me, I'm going to treat them the same."

"I am so proud of you. I love you."

"You have no idea how much that means to me. I love you."

END OF PART 1!