1 | mate

Jordyn ignored the Cullen's as she walked to the office to get her schedule

Jordyn ignored the Cullen's as she walked to the office to get her schedule. The rest of the siblings had arrived a couple of days before she did because she had been having a hard time getting used to her powers in such a big crowd but Jasper and Rosalie had helped tremendously and she wanted to do them proud. She practiced day and night, hoping to get as much control as possible so she could finish her education, just like her brothers wanted. It was hard being away from them but she wanted to make them proud.

The last thing she thought would happen was meeting her mate but now that she had seen him, there was no way she was letting him slip away, no matter what anyone had to say.

While caught up in her own thoughts, she bumped into someone and when she felt the sparks go through her body, she knew exactly who it was.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke flustered with a blush.

Jordyn couldn't help the grin on her face, "No, I'm the one that should be apologising, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"I'm guessing you're new?"

"I am and I'm actually looking for the office to get my schedule?" Jordyn pouted as she looked around to see if she could see a sign leading to the office but found none.

"I could show you the way to the office? Oh, my name is Charlie by the way." He introduced himself as he held out his hand.

Jordyn blushed as she took hold of his hand and felt the sparks all over her body and she knew he felt it too because he began blushing and held her hand tighter.

"I'd like that. I'm Jordyn. It's nice to meet you, Charlie."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jordyn."

"How's your morning been?" Charlie asked softly as he helped Jordyn find her locker

"How's your morning been?" Charlie asked softly as he helped Jordyn find her locker. The pair had most of their classes together but not AP Spanish which had been the class she had just finished. Charlie had promised that he would show her, her locker before taking her to the lunch hall to meet the rest of the Cullen's.

Jordyn knew that not all of them would be okay with her having a human as a mate and bringing him into their lives but she didn't really care. Charlie was her mate and she would fight for him no matter what. She wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of her life with him, he was special and she knew she'd do anything to make sure he knew and felt it.

Jordyn exhaled, "I hate school."

Charlie laughed, "Trust me, you're not the only one that feels that way. It there has to be one good thing that happened today?" Jordyn couldn't help but smile at him, his happiness and laughter contagious. Jordyn knew she was falling for him and hard.

"There is, I met you after all." Jordyn flirted as she took in his flustered state.

Charlie blushed before rubbing his neck nervously, "I should show you the lunch hall." Jordyn didn't say anything but followed him nonetheless. He showed her where she could get her lunch before she walked over to the table the Cullen's were sat at.

"You look like you had a fun morning?" Emmett smirked.

Jordyn roller her eyes, "Must you be so annoying?"

"You know he does. Now, tell me about him?" Rosalie smiled as she turned to face her. She might not be the biggest fan of humans but after everything Jordyn had been through, she deserved to be happy, especially with her mate.

"Are you seriously indulging this? He's human, he does not belong in our world." Edward sneered.

Jordyn looked at him with a raise eyebrows, "How is my relationship with my mate any of your business?" Jordyn knew Edward wasn't her biggest fan. For some reason he thought he was better than her and everyone should always listen to what he had to say.

"He doesn't belong in our world."

"That's where you're wrong. He's my mate and no one is going to keep him from me and I guarantee if you do, I will kill you."