2 | singer

"What is going to happen now?"

After Edward left the school, Jordyn had dropped Charlie off with the promise that she would find out what happened between Edward and his sister but before that she needed to talk to her brothers. Jordyn was sure that the reason Edward left is because Bella was his blood singer and the last thing she wanted was for that to effect the relationship she had with Charlie.

Marcel shook his head firmly, "Nothing. Charlie is your mate and no matter what happens, you are going to fight for him and we will be right by your side. Nothing Bella or Edward do or say is going to change the fact you both have people standing by you. She might be his blood singer but Charlie is your mate, which means there's nothing he can do that's going to get in the way of that. He's a dick and I'm perfectly fine killing him if it comes to it."

"I am so lucky to have you in my life." Jordyn gushed as Kaleb hugged her.

"Marcel is right. We love you. Edward is a dick that believes everything should go his way. He is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can ruin your beautiful relationship. We'll handle him when it comes to his." Kaleb firmly spoke to his sister.

"And neither will we." A voice spoke from the door. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper standing there.

Rosalie gave her a soft smile while being weary of her next words, "You know we love you. We will always fight for you. He left because he was afraid of killing her but he did say that she was his mate, not that anyone really believes him."

Jordyn looked at their confused, "What do you mean? If she's his mate, shouldn't you believe him?"

"He was adamant about how he felt when it comes to having a human amongst us. She might be his mate but he's going to stay away from her, lord only knows if it will last. We all saw how he looked at her. She interests him. This is going to cause issues." Jasper sighed.

"That it will. I just hate knowing that this is going to effect Charlie. He's already stressed with Bella, the last thing I want is to cause a bigger strain on their relationship or stress out his dad." Jordyn sighed as she rubbed her face due to the stress.

Emmett placed a hand on her shoulder, "And we will do everything to make sure that doesn't happen. You fought for Charlie and nothing should get in the way of that, especially not Edward. We've got your back, always, you know that."

"I do. Thank you guys."

"You know we'd do anything for you, sweetie."

"What are you doing here?"

Jordyn had promised Charlie that they would study together after school. The two had been apart for so long that they wanted to spent as much time as they could but they both still had school to get through so a study date was the next best way to spent time together without getting shit from their guardians.

She took a deep breathe, hoping for some strength, "Charlie and I are studying." Jordyn knew she didn't owe Bella anything and quite frankly, the way she was looking at her made her feel extremely uncomfortable and she was sure it showed on her face.

Bella glared at her, "Why would you want to be with someone like him?"

Jordyn didn't know where Bella was going with her point but she didn't like it at all, "Charlie is the bravest, kindest and sweetest person I know, nothing you say is going to change that. He is everything to me and I will not let you ruin that." She wanted to make it very clear to Bella that Charlie was worth everything and that someone as selfish as Bella didn't belong in his life.

Bella glared at her, "I just don't understand why anyone would see anything in him. I'm so much better than him. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the Cullen's." And just like that, Bella had managed to reveal her deepest desire.

"You know, I'd like to say I didn't see this coming but that would mean you weren't predictable. You think you're better than those around you but let me tell you something, you're not. You're selfish, think you're entitled to everything and have no regard for the consequences. I will not let you ruin Charlie's life because you think you deserve whatever he has. I love him and I will not let you hurt him." Jordyn spoke firmly as she glared at her.

Before Bella could reply, Charlie came up behind her. He looked at his girlfriend with a grin, not noticing the tension between his girlfriend and sister. All he saw was his girlfriend standing there, glowing with beauty and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her till he couldn't breathe.

Jordyn stopped paying attention to Bella the moment she sees her mate. She walked past the brunette, dropping her bag as she went before landing in front of Charlie, placing her hands on his face and kissing him. Neither noticed that Bella had walked off with a scowl, stomping her feet as she went.

"I missed you." Charlie sighed in content as he gazed at her.

Jordyn giggled, "You saw me an hour ago."

"Any time away from you is too long."

"Can't argue with that."