Chapter 44: 'Portmore'

Magsimula sa umpisa

"KIERS!" I yelled, as the trigger pulled.

POW!

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬'    𝐏𝐎𝐕|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟓:𝟑𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐏𝐎𝐕
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟓:𝟑𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Stepping into the yard, i walked up to Andre, who was seated on a plastic chair, with his head down into his phone.

"Weh yuh bredda deh?" I asked him, tucking my hands in my pocket.

Andre looked up from his phone and was startled by my presence, "Weh you a do here suh Kiers? Me nuh know nothing enuh dawg."

"Never ask yuh weh yuh know enuh. Me ask yuh weh yuh bredda deh."

He started to stutter as he spoke, his heart racing out of his chest, "He-Him ina eh bathroom. Mi can guh-gu call him fi yuh."

"So go fi him nuh."

Andre took the opportunity i gave him and jumped out of the chair, rushing into the house.

It took a while for him to return, but he did return with Jayvion.

Jayvion stared at me with hostility, pulling down his shirt to hide the Glock.

I chuckled to myself.

Clown dis enuh.

"Fuck you a do a me place Kiers." He asked, stepping over the stairs of the verandah and his feet landed flat on the ground.

"Me come fimmie money enuh chargie. Me did tell yuh fi doh make me find yuh. So fork it up now nuh and nuh make dis affi go a next way."

Jayvion chuckled as he came closer to me, standing an inch away from me.

A battyman dis?

"Come outta me place if yuh know wah good fi yuh Kiers." He said, turning his back to me and caressing his chin.

At this point, his family came out of the house with a family friend, wondering what the bickering is about. They told the children to remain inside.

"A wah Kamani?" His hypocritical mother asked.

With my gaze still on Jayvion, just incase of any slight silly movement, i answered her, "Yuh son have me millions enuh and me ago want every red cent."

"Lawd ah mercy. Just give him weh him want nuh Jayvion and make him gwaan. Me nuh like eh problem and eh animosity." She told him, lifting up her breast that hanged down in her night gown.

"Mama gwaan inside. Dis nav nothing fi do wid yuh." He then focused his gaze on me and came up closer to me again, his breath fanning my face.

"Kiers no make me look again and see yuh ina me place enuh." He threatened, and i took a step back.