"Am I that bad that he was hating me so much? Why he did this to me? The truth of him selling me is breaking me. You were good so I was surviving, but what if you were bad? You would've killed my soul every day. Why? Why he did that to me?" Nandini cried her heart out.

"Nothing will happen to you, baby. I'm here for you. You are in safe hands forever. Please don't cry" Manik cried in tears feeling her pain.

"I'm sorry, my mother always told me not to hurt any girl. But I did with you in my flames of revenge. I'm sorry" Manik cried in guilt. Suddenly she pushed him away breaking the hug.

"Your head in that room. You said I'm brainless right? See how much data I had" She shouted getting out the bed and got her laptop.

"That tattoo is in German but there was a secret code in the centre in Spanish. Everyone has different codes just at the point of a line. Like a barcode, it's scanned. This means they are members of some secret society. I did some research about it. Secret societies are formed to team up create a network to do things which are illegal or to hide from the world until the result comes positive. Those people are not scientists so technically they are into an illegal world. Scanning the tattoo gives them entrance to that world. First, you do one thing. Get a tattoo of such code and use your network to find illegal things from bad people like mafia etc. Use my brain bro it helps you. You just had body, but I have brain" Manik was shocked hearing it. She cracked a code from that tattoo. It wasn't possible to him even having his own army. All these years he used the tattoo as identity marks and searched for a person with that tattoo but actually so many have the same tattoo and he didn't even reached a single having it.

"How you cracked it?"

"Common sense, I came to your chamber to closely see that tattoo pictures and compare too. If you zoom it we find a keen difference. I made a drawing separating elements in the tattoo, see!" She said showing him her drawings.

"You Just rocked it! Means if I find the link of that society,  I can hit my goal. You're a genius!" Manik jumped in happiness hugging her tight.

"Don't crush me, get out I'm hungry" She pouted breaking the hug.

"Then why you skipped dinner?" Manik teased.

"I was angry so I did not feel hungry but now my anger is neutralized" She smiled and softly slapped him.

"What!"

"I just gave it back for yelling at me"

"You are lucky morning so I just yelled"

"Or else what ahhh!" she scoffed in anger raising on him.

"Power yoga" He giggled letting her calm down. She fisted her hand in anger.

"Monkey!" she scolded sitting back. 

"You are,  come on have your dinner" He feeds her with his hand and they had some chat. She had hidden the key secretly and suddenly she turned quiet thinking about something.

"what are you thinking?"

"Nothing, you will not trust me even if I tell"

"What? Did you find anything else?"

"Reason! I want to know the reason why they killed her" Manik's face darkened upon hearing it.

"My mom's success, whatever the reason is they gonna die in my hands. Thanks for the data I'm going on some important work you rest"