"Yes" he breathed out and low his gaze ashamed of his act, y/n don't know if a broken heart can break more but it did, in million more pieces just by his one yes.

y/n step back with a laugh, a laugh which don't have any emotion.. neither dissopointed, neither happiness.. nothing , a very dangerous laugh.

she just laughed at herself , at her being blind and unable to see so many things were wrong and the person did wrong is non other than her most beloved dad..

"Good, very good" she said , nodding her head in approval like she find it right.." wow dad, thank you so much" she said clapping loudly at his action, shaking her head.. tears in her eyes because of how loudly she is laughing..

She js laughing because she is happy to find out no matter what don't trust someone more than yourself ever not even your shadow.

Minyoung bite his lips to control his emotions, he was ready to listen her harsh words but not ready to get humiliated like this. Everything is finally over and he is the one who did it with his own hands, he tried his best to make things right again but no they have to happen like this.

She sat down on the couch with a sigh and closed her eyes letting her tears fall carelessly, her heartbeat can be listen in her ears and this headache is killing her but nothing is compare to the Strom of emotion going inside .. the Strom which is going to destruction, pure destruction..

She take two glass of water and filled it , handling him one and second to her" drink it " she said calmly and minyoung take the glass gulping whole.

He broke her trust, her heart he don't know if he ever will able to explain his reason to do so" Princess-" " You are leaving right now " she announced dead and clear, and get up .

"Okay" he agreed because nothing in this world going to change her decision now" I'm going office " she said taking her blazer from couch and walk outside without looking back.

I tear slipped his eyes .. this is all happening because of him, only if he can keep his jealous and anger in check, only he can keep his possessive nature in check.

----

Y/n is sitting on back side of her car , her eyes are lost in deep thoughts.. she don't know if she should mad on her dad because she was the one who believed all the bullshit, she questioned ken.. their love.. she is real culprit of ken .

Her dad, if he could be called dad after what he did.... she can't hate him even she wanting it more than anything this moment.. he made Ken killed herself.. he is monster, a monster whome she always thought a her angel, her angel.

She wants to sleep , just sleep and never get up.. that's only thought running in her mind, she is tired of getting betrayal from everyone, she is just tired of everything .

"Miss we are here from past 10 minutes " driver said bringing her back from her thoughts , she nodded and walked inside with a the same face as she entered this building 5 years ago.

She walk inside the cabin and lisa is already there with her schedule for the day and her beautiful smile which y/n can't reciprocate..

"Good morning miss mun " she greeted and bow to her " atleast someone having good morning " y/n commented and sat at her chair , Lisa frown looking her boss sudden mood change but shurg.