"I have to change everything single things " y/n said looking at her cabin, she have to change everything or she will go crazy..

She don't want to look like a heartbroken pathetic bitch that's why she is here ,working even when she don't want to and even when she have no energy left, jimin and taehyung are not only one who came to show their pity towards y/n but namjoon and jin also ..

And her dad is not leaving her for single second , he is guarding her like she will do something indecent if he let her escape in front of his eyes.

She don't need anyone to show sympathy/ pity to her , she is more than enough for herself and she will surely not going to suicide!

why? Because she is not selfish .. only to think about her life .. she know her life is connected with many other and if she did something. it will effect them too... and also dying will never going to make your criminal to suffer/punish.. They are going to live happily maybe a little guilty, but no one's life stop for others.

And y/n she is strong then this situation when she can take Ken betrayal whome she loved with her everything/anything, then jungkook's is nothing because she don't even love or did she?

" No" she dined her own thoughts and get up walk toward window which is made up of glass and you can see through it.. her cabin is at 7th floor.

In all these chaos she missed one person so much "yoongi" who is not receiving calls but he did replied " I'm sorry to hear that but I'm busy talk to you later" like a robot is typing.. she chuckle after reading his message again and again.

" Stupid love and the people who fall are more stupider" she said thinking that yoongi is with Claire and because of her he forget his own bestfriend but she don't know that he is doing only because to hide his inner emotions from y/n.

"Shouldn't I be Crying ?" She asked herself at how she should be crying but no , her eyes refused to cry anymore.. the last time she cried only at that day while hugging jimin and taehyung..

She don't want to hold , all she want to do cry and let go .. but her heart and mind are having different battles and she is stuck between them, a knock heard from outside before y/n can reply someone walk in without permission.

"Mr jeon" y/n said in shock at how came he entering inside, she banned his entry at company building and his company alliance is broken because that's how business works.

"I'm not here for fight , I just want to talk" jungkook said truthfully and y/n glare at him , he is here just to mess her feelings .. he look at her with love filled eyes but she will not melt , not again... she signal her guards to leave them alone.

" If this is about the alliance, we have nothing to do with your company anymore.. you can always talk to head of director although your dad had done that part" she said keeping their conversation professional. Jungkook gulp he is not here to have talk with y/n's father , only to get killed.

"Can you please not act like we don't know eachother? I'm here to talk about divorce" He said looking at her cold face.. y/n chuckle , a evil one at his request, she cross her arms around her chest with a strong demure.

"Of course Mr jeon, how can I forget cheater like you? And divorce is happening just because you was enable to keep it in your pant" She said smirking at his face which fall ,her words are very harsh.. her eyes are stabbing knife into his heart.. she look exactly like a serial killer just give her a chance to kill Jungkook she will not even think twice.

"Y/n" he said taking a step toward her , y/n raise a eyebrow challenging him to take one more step near and find out what will happen.

"I would like if you keep your distance and finish this conversation as fast as possible" she said getting annoyed by his useless talks, jungkook on the other didn't stopped and still continues to moving toward her.